October 2007 Filers

Thanks for the info constructus. I have noticed that most of the people posting on here seem to get RFE's. If you don't mind me asking, what was your RFE for --- I am assuming that most people send complete applications --- so how come so many RFE's are getting generated. Don't have to answer if I am invading your privacy

You don't know me so you aren't really invading my privacy. Hope I can help.

My RFE was for marriage certificate. I know that's kind of funny since that's the basis of my filing everything (concurrently) if that was missing, I guess they wouldn't have moved my case forward all the way even past the FP.

So I have two thoughts here:
1- they misplaced it in my original package
2- -maybe I gave them just a copy and not an original in the I-485 sub package. I know I gave them an original in the I-130 but not sure about the I-485.

Anyway an RFE can be anything, from just a signature you forgot to medical or I-864 missing w2's...

Not everyone gets them though so don't be too worried.

Waiting for FP Notice...

Any Oct. Filers got FP notice so far?
Please share info.
Being waiting for another week, no FP notice yet.:rolleyes:

Any Oct. Filers got FP notice so far?
Please share info.
Being waiting for another week, no FP notice yet.:rolleyes:

I got my notice for 130, 765 and 131, no 485 receipt. So strange? Did you 485 come with your 130 on separately notice forms?

thanks

thanks a lot. I luckily guessed my 485 receipt number correct and was able to view the online status. It says they mailed out a receipt notice on 485 on the same day as others, so maybe it will come this week.

Interestingly, my casked check numer was MSC*******5 for 485 and MSC*******4 for 130 and receipt numbers are **6 for 485, **8 for 130, **9for 765 and **0 for 131.

thanks a lot. I luckily guessed my 485 receipt number correct and was able to view the online status. It says they mailed out a receipt notice on 485 on the same day as others, so maybe it will come this week.

Interestingly, my casked check numer was MSC*******5 for 485 and MSC*******4 for 130 and receipt numbers are **6 for 485, **8 for 130, **9for 765 and **0 for 131.

Keep on paying a close attention on that receipt for I-485. First of all, disregard the numbers on the checks because they never are the same as the ones on NOA's.

By mistake I had not my NOA under my eyes once (in bedroom) and entered an MSC########6 instead of a MSC#########2 and I knew that would be for my I-765. But the case that came up was I-485, and it was definately somebody elses. The message was from a form received and processed the same day mine was. I then tried randomly a couple of numbers higher/lower and I saw many other applications which weren't mine.

So my point is you may have guessed your number right, but it may also be someone else's. If you do not get the NOA within those 30 days call them, do not just rely on what you guessed to be on the safe side.

you are absolutely right. It was too early to say i guessed right. I did try some lower numbers and found somebody's 485s.

I am just hoping that one *6 is mine since it sits in the middle of the number on the back of my cashed checks and my other three numbers.

One qwuestion, Guys/Gals, are your 130,485, 131 and 765 receipt numbers continuous?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, got it today. it was the one i guessed. :)

Good for you.

Mine (numbers) are sort of continuous. One ends with 9, then the other two end with 1 and 2. There are none ending with 0. But if I enter following numbers to that I get to someone else's business, which does not involve me.

FP Notice??

I don't see any movement of issuing FP notice recently.
What is going on? Any idea or discovery?:confused:

October 2nd Florida

10/02/2007: Filed I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-864, G-325A (immigrant), G-325A (usc) to Chicago by fedex
10/03/2007: Delivered at Chicago Lockbox
10/12/2007: Checks cashed
10/13/2007: NOA received for I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765
10/15/2007 FP notice received for 10/31/2007
10/25/2007 RECEIVED(10/20/07) RFE for 1-864 - proof of sponsors income,Wierd coz I mailed w2 and all tax forms plus letter of employment.I think u need pay slips for current year and letter stating yearly salary.I had a letter of emp but with no salary mentioned.Sucks tha tmy application is now on hold.I will mail stuff tommorow to Lee Summit

10/02/2007: Filed I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-864, G-325A (immigrant), G-325A (usc) to Chicago by fedex

Thanks for sharing your information.
Is there any way to check whether FP notice has been sent out or not?
I am wondering that my FP notice could be lost in the mail.
Any hints?

Thanks!

Where is the FP sent out from?

Where is your FP notice sent out from?
Is it from your local INS office or District Office or Chicago?

Thanks,

Hello,

I was using DORA Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment in year 2005, and now it's time to file remove condition. Does someone know and can kindly tell me where I should file I-751 now ?

When I applied my conditional green card, the address for filing is:

USCIS Dallas District Office
3010 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75247

But for removing condition, from what I have read, the address is:

USCIS Texas Services Center
P.O.Box 850965
Mesquite, TX 75185-0965

Does anyone use DORA program know the answer, or you could ask the lawyer if you have one currently. I have tried to ask 1-800 number USCIS but never get a answer because most people don't know DORA.

I greatly appreciate all you help !!!

Where is your FP notice sent out from?
Is it from your local INS office or District Office or Chicago?

Thanks,

FP is sent out from CHICAGO
Dont worry.My NOTICES Came in on saturday and On Monday Noon I had the FP Notice.It seems like they sent it the day after the notices.My DO
office is Jacksonville.Not sure if this determines how soon they send it, but
I have heard that Jacksonville is not a busy office.If you dont get it in a week
you should be concerned and Bug them coz thy might say u abandoned your case and it will be a night mare trying to clear that out.

Any October Filer with DO in Detroit, Michigan

FP is sent out from CHICAGO
Dont worry.My NOTICES Came in on saturday and On Monday Noon I had the FP Notice.It seems like they sent it the day after the notices.My DO
office is Jacksonville.Not sure if this determines how soon they send it, but
I have heard that Jacksonville is not a busy office.If you dont get it in a week
you should be concerned and Bug them coz thy might say u abandoned your case and it will be a night mare trying to clear that out.

Thanks for your reply.
Any October Filer with District Office in Detroit, Michigan who has already received Finger Print Notice, please kindly respond.

Thanks!

Got my NOA's but no online status

Got my NOA's for 131,765 and 485 on the 15th. Tried checking online status today --- it's says invalid #. Tried the automated phone tracking --- same deal. Talked to a rep who couldn't find it either and then escalated it to another rep, who said that they could find the #s on their internal system but online status database does not always get updated immediately sometimes taking upto 30 days to update :-(. Will probably get all my stuff by mail before any online status becomes available.