NY RIR tracker

Geniushiv - whats your profession?

Sorry to hear about your labor denial. You need to hang in there buddy, its not the end of the line - they will go through a supervised recruitment process for you - it means a delay but not the end of the line. I really hope it works out for you soon.

my profession is

software engineer. By the way, thanks for sharing my pain. I am waiting now in hope that these clouds will also get cleared. Thanks once again.

No Title

Geniushiv,
Thanks for the info.

I am confident that you will come through this Ordeal. Just Focus on the issue in front of you and get started with the ad. All the Best.

geniushiv - One quick question ...

Typically NY SESA requires One Sunday printing ad in NY Times paper.
Did you give advertisemnt earlier in Sunday news paper???
Is it because SESA is having some concerns over your company\'s
recruitment pattern???? When we apply Labour Certificate in RIR,
we have to show consistent recruitment pattern for the past 6 months.
BTW what are the skill sets for the posted job??

Ad in new york times

what if my ad was running on Thuesday, Wendesday and Thursday, --3 days, no Sunday, does that mean a problem?
btw, i am still waithing.....

It is getting more discouraging here!

Looks like the NY SESA and NY DOL are starting to reject RIR cases. Are we hopeless now in the endless waiting?

mine was filed on april 2nd .. still no news ..

How do i find out status or movement on my case ? can i write to INS or mail em ?

send an email to LCSTATUS02@doleta.gov

with your company\'s phone # or Tax ID.
Let us know if you have any positive response.
Good luck.

congrates man ! mine was filed on april 2nd .. how did u get that email ?

where can i email in order to check on my status. I appriciate it verymuch if u can forward me email address and what do i need to send in the email

eb3,rir,filed march 31st, no news.

how do u send the email ? i tried lcstatus02@doleta.gov, & not once in the 100 times i tried did i get through, its always "connection broken or the servers busy" how do u guys manage to get through, please reply, thanks.

Cant get the status of my LC via email

I got the mail back from them
"Our search for Alien Certification Unit status did not find any cases to report.

The case you were asking about may be older than the information maintained for
status requests. Your request must be sent to the region processing your case.
Other regions do not provide status. Please check the syntax of your request. "

I checked using employer Phone no.

What should i do ?

i never had such problems.

I send email to there everyday and everytime I get the
same answer:

This E-mail was generated by an automated E-mail reply system.

Our search for Alien Certification Unit status did not find any cases to report.

The case you were asking about may be older than the information maintained for status requests. Your request must be sent to the region processing your case. Other regions do not provide status. Please check the syntax of your request.

The status database is updated daily at about 5 am local time. Please do not request case status more frequently than once a day.

The syntax to request case status follows:

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

i never had such problems.

I send email to there everyday and everytime I get the
same answer:

This E-mail was generated by an automated E-mail reply system.

Our search for Alien Certification Unit status did not find any cases to report.

The case you were asking about may be older than the information maintained for status requests. Your request must be sent to the region processing your case. Other regions do not provide status. Please check the syntax of your request.

The status database is updated daily at about 5 am local time. Please do not request case status more frequently than once a day.

The syntax to request case status follows:

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

What do u think it is ?

I tried all possible ways of that "syntax"

I tried 212-337-2193 which is autoreply..
try checking with ur employee Ph no.

But in my case it doesnt\' mention my filing date which is Apr. 2nd

This sucks man !

The email you are trying is for...

checking your application status on Regional level (before going to regional, your application needs to be cleared by SESA). So if you are getting reply that no such case found, then that means your application is still in SESA. And there is no way we can check the status of application on SESA level.

Once your application goes from SESA to Regional office, then only your email will show the status of your application.

I hope this would help...

Nope.

SESA + NY DOL = state level
Regional(in NY) = federal level

SESA takes long time while NY DOL & Regional doesn\'t take much time.

How long to receive the papers from DOL

How long it will take to receive the papers from DOL once it is certified. My case was certified on 01/28/2002 according to the automatic reply email and also from the phone msg. But both my employer and my attorney did not receive the papers yet.

Can you let me know how long i have to wait for the papers to be mailed from DOL.