NY RIR tracker

Yes ! Bobxu.....your info is correct

I got the same info that RIR EB3 file in April is gone to DOL on 12/01/2001///I got my case number too...Expect to be cleared by couple of weeks

Good luck to all

How did u get your Case #

My Cousin has filed on April 25th 2001

How do i get his Case #?

Please help

Samina

No Title

Does anyone have the regional number to call. That\'s the one where u could speak personally on Mon, WEd and Fri, bet.... 9 and 12:00.

How do i get Regional Number?

How u know that my cousin\'s case is forwarded to DOL

I checked there dialing 212-337-2193.....put Company\'s Tel. Number, it doesn\'t say that they received the case

Please Help

Samina

No Title

This is the automized number.

But there is another number, where u could talk to a person, in Regional. I did have it before, but have misplaced it.

tingc, you said your case is EB2 RIR March 8th 2001

has your case been forwarded to DOL? How did you
know your progress? If you get cleared, please
let us know. Thanx.

Please find that Regional Number for me

Please find that Regional Number for me, i\'ll appreciate

Samina

NOF issued due to layoffs

Hi,

I am in a tough position with only 5 months left on my 6 year expiry. Applied for RIR/EB2 in March and have received NOF because of layoffs in company, my lawyer says that in all probability my RIR will be rejected as they want proof that there were no layoffs in the past 6 months and guarantee that there will not be anymore in the future 6 months. Please help. How should we respond back?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated,
Kakoo

No Title

Yeah, mine was applied in March 8th, EB2, RIR. I just talked to my lawyer 2 days back, and he told me that ur case is ready to move into DOL and should be send any mintue.
Hopefully he is not lying.

Try 212 337 2194

I got this from DOL\'s voice message. Try it. My case gets certified at NY DOL in three day!

RIR/EB2/(05/11/01)

My attorney says he is getting approvals on cases from Jan through April, depending on their profession. For example IT related jobs, the approval process takes a little longer as SESA watches the employment situation in those sectors a little closer. Hopefully that clears a little of the confusion.

Good luck to everyone.

EB2/RIR applied to SESA on May17,2001 - Nothing heard

My LC filed with NYC SESA on May 17th,2001 in EB2/RIR.
So far no news. Does any one got LC appovals filed in May ?
Please post any updates. After this all layoff, I am little worried
whether they would still process in RIR(as the case in May).

also waiting for May 01\' approval

hi - i filed under EB2/RIR (NY) in May 01. Waiting for approval.
I\'ve been told by my lawyer that it\'s taking 10-12 months for approval these days. I expect approvals for May around Feb-Mar 02.

regards

Regional Number

Hi All,
   212 337 2184. This is the DOL Number. You could talk personally, on Mon, Wed and Fri from 9 to 12.

Labour certification cleared

My labour has been cleared

It was filed on 03/08/01.

Went to Regional on 12/19/01.

Certified on 12/27/01.

All the best to all....

See u in 140 stage

Is there any approval for EB2 April cases?

Found some people are worry about May\'s cases.
How about our April cases?