NY RIR tracker

EB3 RIR March 2001 Status : Approved

Hi My attorney just called to inform me that my Labor Cert. has just been approved :) see U\'all in I-140 room

EB2 RIR March 28,2001 Pending

AVI Congratulations

Can you provide me what is your filing date and what is your PD?

My case was also filed in March 28,2001 EB2 RIR.

Thanks

Congratulations!!!

WEll, Could you tell the mail receipt date and priority date ?

Also if possible, could you get more information from your lawyer , what is the current date / month that NY SESA is processing application for RIR category ?

I heard from my lawyer\'s representative that SESA is currently processing applications of April , 2001 in RIR Category.

Things r moving

DOL is waking up, things are moving eventhough they seems to be processing one case per week. Please update this tracker if you hear anything.

yes labor_pain is correct.

One more case detail from my company

Case # : 024741XX
DOT Code : 030.162-014
DOT Description : Programmer Analyst
No. of Openings : 1
Wage / Base : $70000.00 Annually
Received Regional Office: 10/27/2001
Current Status : Notice of Findings Issued -- FINAL ACTION Due On 12/07/2001. Posted on 11/02/2001.

No Title

venky_k
Could you please write the exact format that you are using for e-mail system.i just want to make sure i am sending these e-mails correctly or not

Using Employer phone no filled in 750 ETA form

Send an email with the body containing
only following line

Employer Phone (212) xxx-xxxx

No Title

Can you let me know the filing date and priority date of the case which was moved from sesa to DOL.

Can you give me the email where i can sent the empoloyer phone no to.

Thanks

sounds ridiculous.

some filed in March got approved, but many
filed in Feb are still pending...

How can it be?

No Title

Most Probably the one who got approved from MArch are from EB3 category. So maybe they are working on the EB3 category.

Difference in Eb2 and Eb3

WEll, At Labor Certification, It really does not matter for EB categories.
But your ETA 750 needs to be filled accordingly if you plan to apply for EB2 or EB3 at I 140 levels. Hence it does matter how you put the job description and experience while filing for Labor.
At labor, If your company has history of advertising for a job for last six months, with skills that match your skills, then you can apply under RIR category other wise you need to apply under Normal Category.
When you reach I 140 level, the Regional DEpt (in our case , VSC) will decide ifyour aplication qualifies for EB2 category or not. They may ask for more supporting documents.
Earlier, EB2 was faster in term sof processing, but nowdays EB2 and EB3 have same processing times. Hence, Now days, it may not matter for those categories.
In fact , many applications are now being filed under EB3 category as they seem to be getting processed faster as we can see based on the responses published here.

Anyways, Its time to wait for that lucky day when Labor will get cleared in NY SESA!!!! Last year, in OCT - NOV It used to take 1-3 months for clearance of Labor!!!

No Title

Avi Singh,
   Do u have the State Case ID. Can u please give that to us, so that we could compare and figure out that where we stand.

it seems NY is the slowest.

didn\'t see any approval for so long time.
seems they are processing 245i cases.
any new approval?

Does D.O.L stand for people who are "Dumb Old & Lazy"

Nothin hapenning, or maybe the people who are approved are running off to the I-140 group to escape the labor pain and are not updating us. I shall post my info when i get approved, hopefully in my lifetime.

waiting_sux

No Title

Hello folks:
It is terrible to see this agonizing wait for a Permanent Residency to this great country... Many of us have to face this agonizingly slow task and as soon as we are through we forget about it! It is high time we, the taxpayers did something about it!
I propose the following:
Everyone (including anyone that you know) should ask their lawyers to petition AILA to lobby in the US Congress and House (in fact, our employers can write a petition too), to streamline the Labor Certification approval process so that Labor must be certified in a reasonable amount of time (like 1-2 months instead of 1-2 years!).
Please post your thoughts on this...
Thanks,
-KRSN

No Title

From other thread, RIR EB2 filed in marched was approved 12/4
RIR EB3 filed at the end of APril is fowared to DOL regional office at 12/1