N-400 from Service Center to Lockbox - NEW USCIS PROCESS

All - Went and got my FP done today, Saturday, 3 days earlier than my appointment - no question asked. They will ask for the notice and your green card, then You will need to fill up a form they will hand you.

Since we all under the new process and we all filed about the same time - please keep this thread updated so we could track the timeline for interview letters and dates.

Thanks guys and good luck to all of us.

Good Job Nino77. Now just wait for your Interview letter. Do you guys have Interview and Oath on the same day ? Our Newark D/O conducts both on the same day.

01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
xx/xx/09 : Check Cashed
xx/xx/09 :priority Date
xx/xx/09 :Notice Date.
xx/xx/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)
xx/xx/09 :FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09 :FP Appointment & Done.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Date & Oath Ceremony

Today I received "Duplicate" I-797c notice from NBC that has correct PD, ND, and Date of Birth info (as in my signature below). The first time I got I-797c with above information as blanks. I did not call USCIS. May be they realized the error and sent duplicate notice. The FP notice had these information correct anyway.

Today I got my NOA.

--------------------------------------------------------------
D/O : San Diego, CA
01/15/2009 : N-400 Mailed to CSC.
01/19/2009 : N-400 delivered in Pheonix Lock box.
01/20/2009 : Priority Date.
01/22/2009 : Notice Date.
01/24/2009 : NOA Received ( I-797C)
?? : FP Notice Received
?? : FP Appointment & Done.
?? : Interview Letter.
?? : Interview Date
?? : Oath Letter.
?? : Oath Date.

All - Went and got my FP done today, Saturday, 3 days earlier than my appointment - no question asked. They will ask for the notice and your green card, then You will need to fill up a form they will hand you.

Since we all under the new process and we all filed about the same time - please keep this thread updated so we could track the timeline for interview letters and dates.

I tried to do a walk-in here in Chicago, last Saturday - but I was denied and I was denied. The place was empty!, but still they said no.

01/05/2009: N-400 Received
01/05/2009: Priority Date
01/09/2009: Check Cashed
01/12/2009: NOA Received
01/20/2009: FP Letter Received
01/29/2009: FP Appointment
xx/xx/xxxx: FP Completed
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Letter
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Date
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Letter
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Date

I had sent my application early December and was one from the very first week to have the lockbox forwarding...

Until now it has been a smooth flow... Just waiting for the interview letter to come...

Even tough my DO is Phoenix, My application was forwarded from LA to somewhere in Texas...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job Nino77. Now just wait for your Interview letter. Do you guys have Interview and Oath on the same day ? Our Newark D/O conducts both on the same day.

I wish - Memphis, TN D/O here, people usually wait between 2-4 months for the oath letter.

I tried to do a walk-in here in Chicago, last Saturday - but I was denied and I was denied. The place was empty!, but still they said no.

sorry to hear about that mundowise - I had no problem what so ever - the place was empty and the guard never even looked at the appointment's date. Maybe I got lucky, or maybe you went at the wrong time, their lunch break for example, if I were you I would have came up with an excuse - that was my plane.

Hi,

I mailed my application to
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-9400

I mailed on Jan 20th, and they received on Jan 23rd. Here is the tracking update on usps.com

Your item was delivered at 1:04 PM on January 23, 2009 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479.

Is my application going to be forwarded or do I have to do anything :-(

Thank You
CM

Little update from me. Check has been cashed.

01/21/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
01/23/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
01/28/09 : Check Cashed
xx/xx/09 :priority Date
xx/xx/09 :Notice Date.
xx/xx/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)
xx/xx/09 :FP Notice Received
xx/xx/09 :FP Appointment & Done.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Letter.
xx/xx/09 :Interview Date & Oath Ceremony

Hey guys - I am sharing my case update with you so we could track the progress with the new lockbox "system".

Today I received a duplicate NOA ( I-797C) copy - Looks extactly the same as the first NOA i received, but remember it was missing all the info but your address? Well this one got all the info on it including DOB, Notice date, etc..

Please keep us updated!!

Thanks

Today I received a duplicate NOA ( I-797C) copy - Looks extactly the same as the first NOA i received, but remember it was missing all the info but your address? Well this one got all the info on it including DOB, Notice date, etc..

I actually put in a service inquiry after I got the first NOA with all the date information missing. They responded with another copy with dates within a week. (Shockingly prompt.) Then yesterday I got yet another copy of the NOA with dates and marked "duplicate" in red.

Updating timeline.
I went to my FP appointments and I was really surprised how quick it took. I remember on previous visits, it used to take more time. They gave a booklet with the questions for the test.

I read somewhere that there is a number to call and check if the FP were okay or not- has anybody seen or heard anything similar?

01/05/2009: N-400 Received
01/05/2009: Priority Date
01/09/2009: Check Cashed
01/12/2009: NOA Received
01/20/2009: FP Letter Received
01/29/2009: FP Appointment
01/29/2009: FP Completed
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Letter
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Date
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Letter
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Date