N-400 from Service Center to Lockbox - NEW USCIS PROCESS

I couldn't wait and called the 1-800 # with the 1-2-3 trick and sure not I got to a real person.A day or so later I got an e-mail response from immigration saying I have "naturalization initital interview scheduled".

Quick question to anyone who can help:
as you can see my timeline above, I have not received the fingerprint letter yet nor have it scheduled, Will this initial interview be the real deal, with tests and all that or just the finger print thing?

Wanting(needing) to be american is so precious that I am always watching my mail box like a lunatic.

Hi.I know this is an old topic but I couldn't create a new thread because of some site problems. I mailed my N-400 on January 12,2010 but I didn't realize they changed the USCIS Lockbox address. When I downloaded the Naturalization Guide for it was in December so I sent the form along with the money orders to the old address wich is:USCIS P.O. Box 299026 Lewisville,TX 75029.
The new address is : P.O. Box 660060 Dallas,TX 75266.

I sent it as a certified mail with return receipt and here is my track&confirm results:

Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Certified Mail™
Return Receipt

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 10:28 AM on January 15, 2010 in LEWISVILLE, TX 75029. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Forwarded, January 15, 2010, 10:28 am, LEWISVILLE, TX
Bullet Forwarded, January 15, 2010, 10:28 am, LEWISVILLE, TX
Bullet Arrival at Unit, January 15, 2010, 10:00 am, LEWISVILLE, TX 75067
Bullet Acceptance, January 12, 2010, 1:59 pm, GLENWOOD LANDING, NY 11547

There is no zip code at the latest address.Is my package lost?? I'm having such a nervous breakdown here. :(