January 2010 Filers, post here

That email means they just mailed ur GC . Its the new designed card , its cute . We all got it . U will get ur card no later than Tuesday the 15th . Congrats.

I finally received my Permanent Resident Card Today expiring on may of 2020. Thank you all for info and help.
Good luck to you Realcool and Fancyjagirl. Hope, you guys get it soon too.

That email means they just mailed ur GC . Its the new designed card , its cute . We all got it . U will get ur card no later than Tuesday the 15th . Congrats.

Thankyou Leloup1169.

Eargerly waiting for new designed GC. I will let you know all once I have it onhand.

All the best for the rest of the folks.

Keep update everyone.

Narayan

I finally received my Permanent Resident Card Today expiring on may of 2020. Thank you all for info and help.
Good luck to you Realcool and Fancyjagirl. Hope, you guys get it soon too.

Congrats Lightcz, I also wish Realcool and Fancyjagirl good luck and hope you all get your GC soon.

Well finally my Green Card arrived today 06/14/10.
Its new designed card and looks cute. This journey has come to its final destination.
I just want to thank all you wonderful people on this forum for your help and also wish the rest good luck, and hope you all rec'd your green card soon.I will still be around.

Narayan

January Filers' Interview Date:

- KoalaBear: 04/07 -DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>?
- Toro12: 04/08- DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>Approved>>Rec'd GC.
- Eiredpf: 04/08 DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>?
- Chicagomixed: 04/12 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>Approved>> Rec'd GC.
- Mmamminna: 04/12 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>>>>Rec'd GC.
- Lexin: 04/15 - DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>> Rec'd GC.
- El Hacha: 04/19 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>?
- Fancyjagirl: 04/20 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>?
- Realcool1: 04/22 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>?
- Rabin: 04/27 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>> Approved >>> Rec'd GC.
- Fushy: 05/03 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>> Approved>>> Rec'd GC.
- Leloup1169: 05/04 - Done>>>Approved>>>>>Rec'd GC.
- Narayan: 05/07 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>Approved>>>Rec'd GC.
- Balyan: 05/18 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>Approved>>>?

Update this threat, if I am missing the information.

Narayan

Well finally my Green Card arrived today 06/14/10.
Its new designed card and looks cute. This journey has come to its final destination.
I just want to thank all you wonderful people on this forum for your help and also wish the rest good luck, and hope you all rec'd your green card soon.I will still be around.

Narayan

Congrats Narayan.

Finally got spouses Green Card today. This has been a tough and long awaited journey. Thanks to all of you for the all the inputs and advice to get through the process. Feeling relaxed after a very very long time. I will still be around...

Our best wishes to fancyjagirl, realcool and all others still waiting. Hoping to hear of good news on your side soon. Best of luck!

Finally got spouses Green Card today. This has been a tough and long awaited journey. Thanks to all of you for the all the inputs and advice to get through the process. Feeling relaxed after a very very long time. I will still be around...

Our best wishes to fancyjagirl, realcool and all others still waiting. Hoping to hear of good news on your side soon. Best of luck!

Congrats balyan.

Congrats Narayan.

Thanks Rabin and Fancygirl.

Fancygirl and Realcool - you will be getting your GC cards soon.

As the journey for GC was completed, I am now planning to visit my country after 4 years. I am bit confused on buying ticket. Can someone answer this -

on my Passport my lastname was different and on my new GC last name has been changed. Do I need to inform the travel my last name as per my passport or as appearing on the GC? Will there be any issue at the port of entry either at the time of entering into my country or while arriving into US showing GC?

Appreciate, with your immediate response.

Thanks
Narayan

im planning on going to my country also as soon as i get the greencard.i think any name thats on ur U.S document,thats the name u have to use to do anything whether travel job,etc. in my mothers passport she had her maiden name but her greencard has her married name n they told her she should use her married name. whenever u go to renew your passport apply for it in ur married name. are u a female r male bcuz im wondering y did u get ur last name change if ur a guy,shouldnt it have remaind the same.

Thanks Rabin and Fancygirl.

Fancygirl and Realcool - you will be getting your GC cards soon.

As the journey for GC was completed, I am now planning to visit my country after 4 years. I am bit confused on buying ticket. Can someone answer this -

on my Passport my lastname was different and on my new GC last name has been changed. Do I need to inform the travel my last name as per my passport or as appearing on the GC? Will there be any issue at the port of entry either at the time of entering into my country or while arriving into US showing GC?

Appreciate, with your immediate response.

Thanks
Narayan

To not have any trouble while travelling... may want to get the advice from the Embassy. The Embassy can update your passport with your (new) last name. Should be simple, just checked on the Embassy website and shows up under the consular service "Change in name (due to Marriage or divorce)".

To not have any trouble while travelling... may want to get the advice from the Embassy. The Embassy can update your passport with your (new) last name. Should be simple, just checked on the Embassy website and shows up under the consular service "Change in name (due to Marriage or divorce)".

Thanks I will check Embassy website.

Narayan

im planning on going to my country also as soon as i get the greencard.i think any name thats on ur U.S document,thats the name u have to use to do anything whether travel job,etc. in my mothers passport she had her maiden name but her greencard has her married name n they told her she should use her married name. whenever u go to renew your passport apply for it in ur married name. are u a female r male bcuz im wondering y did u get ur last name change if ur a guy,shouldnt it have remaind the same.

Thanks for your thought.
I am female married to US Citizen and that is the question I had sought advice from you guys.

Narayan

- KoalaBear: 04/07 -DONE>>>Approved >>>Rec'd GC.
- Toro12: 04/08- DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>Approved>>Rec'd GC.
- Eiredpf: 04/08 DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>?
- Chicagomixed: 04/12 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>Approved>> Rec'd GC.
- Mmamminna: 04/12 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>>>>Rec'd GC.
- Lexin: 04/15 - DONE>>>Approved >>>>>>>>>> Rec'd GC.

- El Hacha: 04/19 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>Quit
- Fancyjagirl: 04/20 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>>?
- Realcool1: 04/22 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>?
- Rabin: 04/27 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>> Approved >>> Rec'd GC.
- Fushy: 05/03 - DONE>>>Approval Pending >>> Approved>>> Rec'd GC.
- Leloup1169: 05/04 - Done>>>Approved>>>>>Rec'd GC.
- Narayan: 05/07 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>Approved>>>Rec'd GC.
- Balyan: 05/18 - DONE>>>Approval Pending>>>Approved>>>Rec'd GC.

Last edited by a moderator: