January 2010 Filers, post here

no updates at all.called immigration and they said my field office is doing dec 31,09 application.does that makes sense,if they are just doing that from the time i went for interview couple months again,they are extremely way behind and unorganize. i just dont kno wat to think,im gona call back immigration in august n i guess by then they will reach january filers,i just dnt kno y they called me for an interview.

no updates at all.called immigration and they said my field office is doing dec 31,09 application.does that makes sense,if they are just doing that from the time i went for interview couple months again,they are extremely way behind and unorganize. i just dont kno wat to think,im gona call back immigration in august n i guess by then they will reach january filers,i just dnt kno y they called me for an interview.

Well, you guys hang in there everything will be ok, just give it sometime.

:( not at all. im so sad.i called the congressman to see if they heard anything but they said its been a month since they contacted immigration but they didnt hear anything. i kno realcool havent gotten any updates either

:( not at all. im so sad.i called the congressman to see if they heard anything but they said its been a month since they contacted immigration but they didnt hear anything. i kno realcool havent gotten any updates either

no update for me yet but i hope to get real soon.i have faith

called immigration today realize that my case is out of processin time.my local office is currently doing ppl who filed in jan 31 n i filed jan 25 so they left my case behind basically:( they gave me a servive request number n sent a request to my local office to see whats going on. im waiting nearly 4 months now,which i was told originally 30days and now they havent sent me any updates and they are doing cases who filed after me!!. i made an infopass for friday n i need to kno some answers,they r keeping up my life bcuz i need to go back to school n its unfair to be left in the dark with no one to tell whats going on.

i have a question. i wana travel to newyork but i only have my work permit,can i use that as a form of i.d to travel within the country?

i received a mail stating i will get a decision in 90days after my request telling them i am out of processing h time.no RFE after the interview,is this a good sign sign..................................

i received a mail stating i will get a decision in 90days after my request telling them i am out of processing h time.no RFE after the interview,is this a good sign sign..................................

No RFE is a good sign, just wait it out and see what happen.

realcool1 and fancyjagirl any progress, i think you all should check with your congress rep. again.

realcool1 and fancyjagirl any progress, i think you all should check with your congress rep. again.

rabin i have done that,but i hope it works and i quickly want to ask who every is reading this message,will using a lawyer now or bringing a lawyer into this case, how will it help the case:confused: