January 2010 Filers, post here

I hope everything goes well with you guys, I don't think a lawyer will help now just wait it out. They have to inform you all about a decision, and until that is done you cannot do anything.

nothing whatsoever @rabin.they told me 30days then when its 30days they told me 90days and now 90days is up they told me 6months!!!!!! they cant be serious!!! they can basically keep it for themselves.im tired of this now,so stressful.

Card/ Document Production
On January 6, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

You should get the Welcome letter within a week of getting the card production notice. The actual GC will arrive in about 2 weeks after getting the card production notice.

Congratulations Fancyjagirl everything is falling in place good luck with the rest of the process.

thank you rabin. i just got the greencard today,it says on the card that resident since 4.20.10 and thats the date of my interview,lol.so i was approved on the day of the interview and i got the card 9months after.anyways im happy!! when are you guys gona remove the 2 years condition ? REALCOOL i think is left

No news from realcool,i think i will file worm soon,do any one no how mush it s cost to file a worm...............:confused:

Please i need help!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to ask a question about my pending AOS,i have been going through this thread and i see marriage base AOS do not take this long,i have contacted the ombudsman and i got a mail to wait for 45day and contact them if i do not hear from the uscis.its almost 45days,i no there is possibility that i might not hear from them.i was assigned a work flow #
1 Can i file worm now.
2 What is a work flow #
3 if i do not hear from them should i contact a lawyer
please general advice

Realcool- It sucks that your case is still pending. I followed this thread since I am a recent filer (read the whole of it). I think you should post your problem and timeline in the main forum that way some seasoned veterans like Jackolatern and Bigjoe5 can help you. Just my two cents.

Rabin we are still stuck in AOS process,
thomkip i might be stuck in this process but i can help u if u need any help,as for posting my case in a new thread, i have done that but nothing came up,the only option now is to filling a WOM,i just want to give them more time and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help please I need help on our AOS, I check my online update every day for more that a year now….. it hasn’t changed, It is been almost 18 months after my interview and no world from the ATL DO, please Gurus, what do you think I should do? Make info pass ? File wom ? Or what? Please we need help everyone please