I-751

How soon to get the NOA in Texas centre? Anyone can reply me? I am so so worried. Nothing after 2 weeks.?

Mine is already one week, haven't receive anything yet? How many days you receive NOA after you sent it. Thanks again.

Got the 10 year GC

Hi all,
I was shocked and happy to see that i recieved my 10 year GC after applying for I-751 in a total of 44 days after applying.

The great thing was that i moved to a different address in the city and changed my address online 2 weeks back and they send me the card at my correct new address.

Now I have to wait for 10 more months to apply for my citizenship.

Best of luck to all of you. Hope yours processing happens as fast as mine.

Hi all,
I was shocked and happy to see that i recieved my 10 year GC after applying for I-751 in a total of 44 days after applying.

The great thing was that i moved to a different address in the city and changed my address online 2 weeks back and they send me the card at my correct new address.

Now I have to wait for 10 more months to apply for my citizenship.

Best of luck to all of you. Hope yours processing happens as fast as mine.

You can apply for citizenship in less than a year.
2 yrs and 9 months after you obtained the first conditional green card (given that you didn't break the continuous residence rule and that you are still married with the same USC).
You don't have to wait for the expiration in 10 years.

It already takes me a month to wait for the reply from Texas Centre. But, I didn't receive any NOA yet? My green card already expired! Can I get the stamp from local service centre?

Here is the time line. AOS based on marraige to USC 3/1/2002
Filed I-751 to lift conditions 10/6/2003.
Divorced from USC 7/14/2004
Approval of I-751 dated 9/14/2004 (2 months after divorce).
Applied for Naturalization N-400 10/18/06
Interviewed for Natz 4/17/2007
Received Notice to appear dt: 5/22/2007
Appeared before IJ: 6/26/2007 case sent for venue change
Sent second I-751 with good faith waiver 6/29/2007
Received Biometrics dated 9/10/2007
Checked case status on line states:
Application type : CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OR PERMENENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status:Approval notice sent.

On November 5, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 petition to remove conditions of permanent resident status RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
Now the questions is, what does this mean. Is this a hoax. I am still going for biometrics. any one encountered the same situation. Is this real approval or they are just messing with me.

I went to see IO at infopass. they could not tell if my case status online status of approval notice sent is correct or not. They gave me one year stamp and said I shall send more evidence to VSC. my lawyer does not know what to do

1 Year and still waiting

Hi everybody, I am glad I found this site. The inmigration process is very frustrating for me and it is good to see that I am not alone in this waiting game. I applied for the I-751 in the Nebraska Center on Jul 13, 06, exactly 3 months before my conditional GC expired. I received my NOA a few weeks after sending the forms extending resindence for another year. Then on Jul of this year I received a reclacement NOA with the same wording as the original but different Receipt #. On Jul 24rd 07 I went for my biometrics. I have not head anything since that day. My NOA expired on Sep 16, 07 so I had to have my passport stamped. I keep calling asking what the problem is and all I get is that "I should have received my GC by now, I will have it expedite and I am sorry for the delay". A few weeks after the complain, I receive a letter saying that my case is still pending and waiting for an officer approval:mad: What does it mean? The status update page says that Nebraska is processing applications received in Dec 06. I just don't understand the delay!

Anybody has any idea of how long after the biometrics are taken I will receive my GC approval?

Thanks

Applied for I-751: 07.13.06
Received NOA: 08.06.06
Received Replacement NOA: 07.05.07
Received Biometrics Letter: 07.12.07
Biometrics taken: 07.24.07
Conditional GC Expired: 09.16.07
Case Update: STILL PENDING.....:(

Thanks Triple Citizen...
I've been thinking about it. I just can't believe that they make us jump through all these hoops and that we spend all this money in applications, fingerprinting, etc, and then they don't do their part.

I will read about the Naturalization process and discuss it with my husband.

Thanks for the advise.

Hellooo!
I'm very worried. I sent my I-751 on aug 30th, they've got it on sept 2nd but the check never been cashed. I called Uscis twice. First time they told me to wait 90 days and after to call back, because they are very busy. The second time they told me to wait until oct 15th and if i don't get any good news to send the application again. My conditional GC expires in 10 days.

Well, well, well. I mailed my SECOND I-751 with good faith waiver to VSC by FEDEX next day on 6/29/07. They signed for it on 7/2/2007. My lawyers check have dates with receipt numbers EAC........... Dated 7/17/2007. Called NSC three times till 9/8/2007. No status on Reecipt numbers. No status online. BOOM, receive receipt notice dated 9/5/2007 on 9/10/07. Status extended one year blah blah. Biometric notice date 9/10/2007. Biometrics done 9/20/07. Checked status online. weired. approval notice sent on 11/5/2004?????? what???? Infopass, nothing new. just I-551 stamp. Already had 10 yr card in pocket from 2004. Did not take. Appeared for Removal proceedings hearing on 10/31/2007. We denied all charges in NTA. USCIS trial lawyer said she is not ready as she only got the file recently.Judge gave her 1 week. Today was the second hearing. See waht USCIS lawyer states to Judge. "Your honour, the service is moving for termination of proceedings, without prejudice". Boom: Case is Over. No second I-751 interview. No Approval notice received. I just keep my old buddy ten year card. Nothing new card or any thing.

What does this mean. The judge states,Mr. M, you do not have to come back here any more. Just keep in touch with your lawyer for any updates.

What does without prejudice mean. Please post the response. I am applying for naturalization this week, may be.

Anyone heard of this - my attorney says he has not seen it in 14 years of being a lawyer...
Filed paperwork for 751 Sept 06. New biometrics Oct 06. Got letter saying approved Nov 06. Got GC with TEN year expiration date. Never even noticed it was still a C (conditional status) Aug 07 get letter to go for I-751 interview in September.
Why would they have sent a 10 year green card if there were questions about the application etc. Now my lawyer says that my husband and I don't have enough co-mingled documents (all valid reasons why not primarily my US husband's credit). We don't own any property, don't have kids (late 40s) We now live (for the past 2years) away from where we got married so we don't have friends to write letters who have known us since we were married etc. I can get letters from people who have known us for the last 18-24 months.Will that help? We do have some photos of us together, shared cell phone bill, joint tax returns.
Going to the immigration lawyer has totally stressed me out.
We thought everything was all over when I got a 10 year green card. Since that time we haven't kept receipts either!
Any advice gratefully received

gather any documents that shows both of your names on it as any married couple names wud appear in general. Here are few things that I have used.

>>Bills/Receipts from the medical insurance of the employer where both the employee and spouse are covered....
>>Auto Insurance Documents>>reciepts, statements...
>>401K or IRA statments showing that spouse is the primary beneficiary

You can request for new statements for any period of time that you like and you shud get it for free or very small fee.
>>Any stock/share investments....
>>any utility bills with both names in same accounts...if you dont have both names in one account, make sure you have atleast one utility account on the other person's name( i.e, dont have all the utilities in one person's name)

>>Bank Statements...

Coming to the letters by friends....this is very important. If you dont have any friends in your town, contact your previous landlord/friends in ur previous town and get a letter from him/her stating that you are their tenant and how good of a couple you are and etc....also include the same one from ur current landlord/friends

PS*** Make sure you send in as much evidence as you could....pictures would help...but they are only secondary to the above mentioned evidences..

Those of you who got their 751 approved, can you please list the documents you sent with your application to remove the condition? They might be looking for some specific documents to prove the continued relationship. This could be very helpful for ones who are planning to file soon, like me.

Thanks,
Maruf

* atleast 2 letters from your friends or persons that knows you since ur conditional residency is approved stating that your marriage is in good faith--
>>dont forget to get that persons info on that letter: DOB,SSN, Contact Number.

*W-2, Tax return forms

* Joint Bank Account Statements,
*Joint Health Insurance premium payment/deduction statements, Claims Statements
* Auto Insurance Statements
*401, IRA statement showing your spouse as beneficiary.
* Joint Leases of your apt/house
*Joint property/stocks/investment docs
*Utility bills/statements
*Photos
*anything that can show you two as living together....the more evidence you provide the better it would be

I have included my pay stubs and other docs from my employer showing i am claiming as married and statements from the employer that the marriage is in good faith since they know us....You can get the same from your ur co-workers, etc....

Good Luck...!

I just wanted to post my experience with regards to the fee change. I filed I-751 with CSC with a $205 check in the first week of november '06 and received the NOA & biometrics appointment three weeks later. So atleast CSC is not penalizing the applicants for the fee issue.

Also, I received an email from USCIS with status - card production ordered, in the first week of February. And then few days later, in the second week of February, I got another email stating that the removal of conditions was approved. So unlike what has been posted regarding online status updates for I-751, they do work and it does not hurt to register.

And finally I did receive the physical card in the mail. Exactly three and half months since I applied for the removal of conditions on my permanent resident status.

I have filed mine to Nebraska Service Center on Aug 27 2007.
I got the letter of notice with receipt number and one year extension on September 10th from California Service Center.
I got the letter for biometrics on september 19th.
Went for Biometrics on October 5th.
Got the 10yr extended card in mail on Nov 26th.

I havent checked for status online or called them for anything as everything happened in timely manner thankfully.

Good luck to all the applicants.!

Letter for I-751

It seems like a letter from 2 acquaintances(friends, relatives) who know you and your spouse is also advised by USCIS as a supporting document to remove conditions on your greencard. Does anyone have a sample letter they could share for this purpose? I will be filing my I-751 soon and would greatly appreciate it. If not, please tell me what should be included in the letter.

I-751 NSC - NOA March 2007

All,

Anybody in the same boat ? Havent heard from the USCIS since my biometrics appt.

Timeline :

I-751 filed : 2/12/07 ( delivered by mail ) at the Nebraska Service Center
NOA date : 3/16/07
Biometrics Appt: 4/4/07

Thanks,
Nick

All,

Anybody in the same boat ? Havent heard from the USCIS since my biometrics appt.

Timeline :

I-751 filed : 2/12/07 ( delivered by mail ) at the Nebraska Service Center
NOA date : 3/16/07
Biometrics Appt: 4/4/07

Thanks,
Nick

Yes, I filed around same time as yours (receipt date 1st week of march) and ABSOLUTELY NO communications since FP. These mofos are really making me upset since (if you do a search you'll see) there are many that filed with NSC in September/October of this year and their apps were sent to CSC and got approved by November/December. Idiots.

I filed my I-751 on January 18, 2007 at NSC.

My on-line status still shows case is recieved and pending. Can any who filed around the same time let mr know their experience. Like everyone else I am gettin completely fustrated.

Thank you