I-751

I filed my I-751 on January 18, 2007 at NSC.

My on-line status still shows case is recieved and pending. Can any who filed around the same time let mr know their experience. Like everyone else I am gettin completely fustrated.

Thank you

The latest "processing dates" (issued Dec 14) says NSC is processing applications filed on Feb 09, 07. So, I'm confused now.

I-751 filling, Quick question for you guys.
Do I file my "evidence of a continuous relationship" with original documents or copies?
Thanks in advance

Filing All Copies Again?

I had my interview 2 years ago and received the Conditional GC.
My "90 day prior to 2 years" is coming up and I'm getting ready to file the I-751 to remove the condition. It's a straight forward, still married everything is fine, filing.
I read that I should include copies of all possible evidence...
I submitted a huge folder of evidence, from insurance cards, to apartment leases, bank account etc, before the initial interview...
Should I submit all this "evidence" again?

I've read here that it takes a while to get the condition removed.
What is the process when my GC expires, 90 days from now?

Thank you all and good luck!

Hello All,
Well I'm here again since my 1yr is almost up in July, and I haven't received any more status updates since June 07(biometrics) regarding my I-751. What do I need to do to maintain my legal status? Do I need to file any more paperwork, or do I just go to my center in July and get another 1yr extension stamp?
Thanks again!!

Well July is still a little far away...I will get an INFOPASS in June to get a stamp so your status get extended for another year if by that time you haven't been approved. And I will file for citizenship if you have the money...

hi

The latest "processing dates" (issued Dec 14) says NSC is processing applications filed on Feb 09, 07. So, I'm confused now.

Hi VIsa Nutz,

Can I ask you how adn where did you receive that NCS processing dates
from?

It would be helpful.

thank you

Hello All,
So I got a receipt from USCIS last week, and under the Case Type it said CRI89 Approved Removal of Conditions (I89). Then on further reading it mentioned that to speed up processing, my case was transferred to CA Service Center. Now I checked the dates online at the CA Service Center and its Sept 2007, however my receipt date is May 2007. I called up the number and they told me to wait for 61 days. So any ideas what might have happened?
Thanks !!

Cool. Thanks all, I finally received my new 10yr Green Card on Saturday 5/10
Thanks for all your help! Now to get on the Naturalization topic board :)

Guys, I believe you still need to get your I-751 approved before you can file your N-400. Normally you should get your I-751 approved before the 3 year anniversary. I read this about a year ago, but I do remember them saying that you should get the I-751 before applying for Naturalization.

An applicant can file an N-400 even when his/her I-751 is pending. An N-400 cannot be approved if an I-751 is pending. Thus in effect, an N-400 forces the adjudication of a stalled I-751.

Guys, I believe you still need to get your I-751 approved before you can file your N-400. I read this about a year ago, but I do remember them saying that you should get the I-751 before applying for Naturalization.

I-751 and travel issues

Hi, I just filed my I-751 form with all the required documents on July 2nd. It was received on July 3rd. The check hasn't been cashed yet, and I haven't received the receipt number. I had planned a work-related travel for next week, and I don't know if traveling while my application is being processed without having my receipt number will be allowed or not. Does anyone know?

An applicant can file an N-400 even when his/her I-751 is pending. An N-400 cannot be approved if an I-751 is pending. Thus in effect, an N-400 forces the adjudication of a stalled I-751.

Just curious, what are the chances of denial at this point?

If you have an RFE pending, can you still submit your N-400?

File Transferred to VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

Dear USCIS Fellowpeople,
Love

Just a note to inform you that I got an email today saying that on May 28, 2008 my file has been transferred to VERMONT SERVICE CENTER who now has jurisdiction on this case. I shall be hearing from them, in due course of time.

Can any one inform you what this means now? Please oblige, thank you,
Regards,
Piyalove

hi
I have a question, when taxes are filed but are not done jointly by both spouse, in relation to filing I765 for removal of conditional clause on green card. Does that send a red flag, been that my wife will be moving to austin, Texas for her new job and I will be residing in New york. Send your suggestion to this issue.Please I need some input on this. Thank you.

Concern about travelling

Hello Everyone,

I will file to remove my conditions on Sept 2nd. I am planning to travel outside the country on September 15th. I read that once i filed I-751, my green card is expired. If I have not received my NOA for extension, will I still be safe to use my green card to enter US? Please advise.

Your response is greatly appreciated.