I-751

I sent my I-751 package on Friday to CSC. My CPR is expiring on 09/28. CSC should recieve it on 07/02.

Just curious if anybody has filed I751 at CSC recently?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, I wouldn't risk it. Dealing with USCIS and going through their lengthy procedures is very painful, and if you make a wrong turn, it could take years to fix it. It's only a few more months before you can file I751 (and you can file it at most 90 days before your conditional greencard's 2 yr aniversary). Why don't you just wait? It took me only 5 weeks from the time that I filed my I751 to the time I received the approval notice (and GC 2 weeks after that).
Which one was your service center?

Strange

Well a strange thing happened, when i checked my application status online it said,

:) Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 8, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. :)

Well and after a week I recieved the green card. The thing is I am not in houston and my friend called me and said I have recieved my green card.

Its just been 2 months since I filed for my removal of conditions and my wife and me, we are divorced and I have not recieved any letter for interview or more documents.

Re: I-751 filed 11/2006, TIMELINE ON NSC

Hello All,
This is kishore ,,filed I751 with NSC ,noa date is 11/28/06,biometrics on 12/28/06...still waiting...Katies,did you hear anything on your case yet??
Kishore.

Hello all,

So glad I found this site. I have a question regarding change of address while filing I-751.

I'll be sending in my I-751 by end of this week. The thing is, I'm also moving to a new place end of Aug. I really don't want to deal with the change of address for I-751, USPS forwarding the mails and such. On the application, they do have a part where it says, "Mailing address, if different from above." So I was wondering if I can put my in-law's address as the mailing address? So that they would get all the correspondence regarding my I-751 and they can mail it to me at my new place or I can pick it up. Is that possible?

The other thing about that is, they're living in Rhode Island and I'm staying in Massachusetts. Will that have any effect as to where I will be called for the biometrics? The Boston office is very near me and I would much rather go there than the Providence one in RI.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

Well a strange thing happened, when i checked my application status online it said,

:) Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 8, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. :)

Well and after a week I recieved the green card. The thing is I am not in houston and my friend called me and said I have recieved my green card.

Its just been 2 months since I filed for my removal of conditions and my wife and me, we are divorced and I have not recieved any letter for interview or more documents.

What documents did you send with your file?

Hmmm.... I was just reading all the postings on this thread. Any one have any out come that they want to share? Because I don't see any updates from the whole situation.

Unfortunately I am in the same boat if my wife (the USC) is refusing to communicate with me about our marriage problem. She has been distancing away from me. To make things worst, I have moved away from my original filing state due to work, but my wife still haven't decide if she would follow. I just wonder why USCIS makes it so complicated for people like us.

We have not child because we found out that she cannot bare child after the marriage. Then more expenses problem....Since I just recently got my conditional green card, I still have over a year to see how our marriage plays out before the filing. SO ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAVE SUCCESS STORY? OBVIOUSLY IF IT IS NOT SUCCESSFUL, THEY WILL NOT BE HERE TO UPDATE THE POSTINGS.

So any experience will be helpful

Hmmm.... I was just reading all the postings on this thread. Any one have any out come that they want to share? Because I don't see any updates from the whole situation.

Unfortunately I am in the same boat if my wife (the USC) is refusing to communicate with me about our marriage problem. She has been distancing away from me. To make things worst, I have moved away from my original filing state due to work, but my wife still haven't decide if she would follow. I just wonder why USCIS makes it so complicated for people like us.

We have not child because we found out that she cannot bare child after the marriage. Then more expenses problem....Since I just recently got my conditional green card, I still have over a year to see how our marriage plays out before the filing. SO ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAVE SUCCESS STORY? OBVIOUSLY IF IT IS NOT SUCCESSFUL, THEY WILL NOT BE HERE TO UPDATE THE POSTINGS.

So any experience will be helpful

I-751 Sent to NSC

Hi All,

I am very happy to join this very informative group.
I sent my I-751 packet to NSC on july 22, now i am waiting to get the NOA reciept which accroding to many of you would usually take about a month for USCIS to acknowledge that they have recieved the packet and assigned an NOA#.

Sent in I-751..have kids

I am a USC and my is the one who filed the I-751. Her appointment was 6/27/2007. She went in and did the photos and fingerprints. I have registered with the USCIS website but all it says is
On May 30, 2007, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

So we did the bio metrics...Now what?

We have a kid, and I was wondering if I can just submit her application for N-400? We have been married for 3yrs, 3 months.

You can submit the N-400 after 3 years of PERMANENT residency if you are still married with the same USC you married at the initial petition. NOT if you have been married for 3 years, period.

You need to make the residency (3 years) and marriage with USC (same one who petitioned for you) requirements.

Check cashed today

I checked my bank account and USCIS deposited the check, so i should be getting the reciepts soon in the mail.

There is a 10 digit reciept number on the back of the check, but i can not see the status online as it needs the 13 character receipt number.
I tried the prefix ((EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC)), but none worked.

Does anyone have a prefix different than these shown above?

I checked my bank account and USCIS deposited the check, so i should be getting the reciepts soon in the mail.

There is a 10 digit reciept number on the back of the check, but i can not see the status online as it needs the 13 character receipt number.

TRY MSC and the number minus 1.

I.e if number is 1111111119 then try MSC1111111118

No that did not work, i already tried MSC, NBC, CSC, LIN, NSC, WAC, etc...

I had sent the application to Nebraska SC and the check was deposited by the California SC.

Mine is already one week, haven't receive anything yet? How many days you receive NOA after you sent it. Thanks again.

mine came back a few days after filing at the Texas center. now they r processing Jan 07 which is kinda good.

Number written on your check is not your case no. Your actual case no will be on your NOA1.

Anyone heard of this - my attorney says he has not seen it in 14 years of being a lawyer...
Filed paperwork for 751 Sept 06. New biometrics Oct 06. Got letter saying approved Nov 06. Got GC with TEN year expiration date. Never even noticed it was still a C (conditional status) Aug 07 get letter to go for I-751 interview in September.
Why would they have sent a 10 year green card if there were questions about the application etc. Now my lawyer says that my husband and I don't have enough co-mingled documents (all valid reasons why not primarily my US husband's credit). We don't own any property, don't have kids (late 40s) We now live (for the past 2years) away from where we got married so we don't have friends to write letters who have known us since we were married etc. I can get letters from people who have known us for the last 18-24 months.Will that help? We do have some photos of us together, shared cell phone bill, joint tax returns.
Going to the immigration lawyer has totally stressed me out.
We thought everything was all over when I got a 10 year green card. Since that time we haven't kept receipts either!
Any advice gratefully received