I-751 November 2009 Filers

Someone did an analysis and found out that VCS takes 4-6 months to process I-751 and CSC takes 2-4 months. That analysis was based on the timelines people post on this and some other forums, so it doesn't tell about all cases. So it's just a rough estimate.

Good news

Got this email

document production or oath ceremony
on february 25, 2010, we ordered production of your new card.

Wish good luck to everyone , i am sure that your approvals will come soon

Wow franticsky congratulations~~~~now u can go celebrateee~!~~~~

good news

got this email

Thank You RNqueen , I am sure you will be receiving your approval very soon

Its snowing so bad in NY

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you that you were next!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news

Got this email

Good news

Got this email

congrat.................................. franticky plz pray for us ....................

Thank You RNqueen , I am sure you will be receiving your approval very soon

Its snowing so bad in NY

Hey Man,

Congrats on your approval, one question to you - In your Extension Letter did they say if you have not already submitted the evidence you can send it now along with the copy of this letter..blah bblah bhah...

i was reading at some other post and it mentioned this. i am not sure if this is the standard template or every one gets customized extn letters.

Let us all know

Thx

Yes , on my Bio-metrics letter , they did mention that if you have not already done so , submit evidence...I think its a standard letter

Same thing here, just my hubby and I, we felt such a relief that we had to celebrate. And it's nasty out here, I'm in Brooklyn and this morning the snow was up to my knee and still snowing :(

Just celebrated with my wife and inlaws

so much snow around :(

I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MY I 751 PACKAGE AND I NOTICED THAT THE PICTURE I PUT OF MY HUSBAND AND I AT OUT HIGHSCHOOL PROM SAYS "June 2007" I MEANT TO WRITE JUNE 2000 not june 2007...DO I NEED TO SEND THEM A LETTER CLARIFYING IT OR WILL THEY JUST FIGURE IT OUT~~~ I AM WORRIED MAYBE THEY FEEL I LIED AND THATS WHY MY CASE IS STILL NOT APPROVED?

RNqueen, why don't you call USCIS and ask to speak to an inmigration officer and explain your situation. Or if you can schedule an appointment and try to clear this out.....
That's what I would do. Good luck and I'll pray for you.

You can call today, they work until 8 pm.

I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MY I 751 PACKAGE AND I NOTICED THAT THE PICTURE I PUT OF MY HUSBAND AND I AT OUT HIGHSCHOOL PROM SAYS "June 2007" I MEANT TO WRITE JUNE 2000 not june 2007...DO I NEED TO SEND THEM A LETTER CLARIFYING IT OR WILL THEY JUST FIGURE IT OUT~~~ I AM WORRIED MAYBE THEY FEEL I LIED AND THATS WHY MY CASE IS STILL NOT APPROVED?