I-751 November 2009 Filers

10/20/09 - mailed I-751 to VSC
10/23/09 - package arrived in vermont
11/04/09 - check cashed
11/06/09 - received I 797C in mail and Fingerprinting
11/20/09 - FP appointment Done took only 15 minutes
02/23/2010 -RFE .Was worried coz I had sent abit of stuff.Didnt panic.Sent more including affidavit.
02/28/2010 -Mailed the evidence
3/10/2010 -Card Production Ordered.GOD is great!

THANK YOU MR2100. HOPE YOU GET YOUR APPROVAL SOON TOO!

I filed joint with my wife. in my application I sent:

1- marriage certificate
2- Water and Power bills, with both our names on it
3- Cable, Phone, Internet bills, with both our names on it
4- Joint bank account statements from the past 2 years
5- 3 rent leases of the three apartments we lived at (we moved around a lot!)
6- JOINT TAX RETURNS SINCE 2007, (Most important)

thats all!, I did not really include any copy of our driver licenses, or health insurance or car insurance, or air tickets of trips, or pictures we took together,,,, because I simply forgot, that's why I was a little worried I didn't send much evidence

I didn't include many things either. I didn't send any pictures or health insurance or car insurance etc. Since there was nothing fraud, there was no reason to be extra careful. I saw that people are sending 1lb of evidence, I think that's just wasting the time of the person who will review your case.

I didn't include many things either. I didn't send any pictures or health insurance or car insurance etc. Since there was nothing fraud, there was no reason to be extra careful. I saw that people are sending 1lb of evidence, I think that's just wasting the time of the person who will review your case.

Yes mfghazi the more you send the longer it takes. A friend of mine sent 4 types of evidence only and he got approved 4 weeks after his FP.

I got a question though. Next step is naturalization. Do you file for N-400 one year AFTER you get your greencard or 9 months after that???? so if I got my 10 year green card on March 10,2010, I'm eligible to file my N 400 Dec 10, 2010 or after March 10, 2011?
anybody knows??

11/04/2009 - package arrive in vermont
12/04/2009 - Completed FP

ITS OVER 4 MONTHS NOW AND NO UPDATE YET

mark_12 whats ur time line..did u file joint? what evidence did you send...i guarantee you will hear something this month~~~~~~

11/4/09 - package arrive in vermont
11/11/09 - received I 797C in mail (extension for a year)
11/19/09 received letter for fingerprinting
12/04/09 - FP appointment Done

marriage certificate
joint bank account statements
rent leases
pictures
baby birthcertificate
car insurance
blue cross insurance
tax return
water, power , cable , phone & internet bill .

FILED JOINT

Last edited by a moderator:
mark 12 you have more than enough evidence~~~~ guarantee u will here somthing this week.....just post when u hear it~~~ i have a feeling tomorrow or wednesday~~~

marriage certificate
rent leases
pictures
baby birthcertificate
car insurance
blue cross insurance
tax return

FILED JOINT

no update yet , something is wrong here .

marriage certificate
rent leases
pictures
baby birthcertificate
car insurance
blue cross insurance
tax return

FILED JOINT

no update yet , something is wrong here .

mark_12:
I suggest that you check the status of applications with numbers around yours. for example is your application number is ABC-XXX-XXXX-200 check status of CRI89 applications around the 200 number such as ABC-XXX-XXXX-201 or ABC-XXX-XXXX-210 or ABC-XXX-XXXX-190 and in between and so on. See if USCIS approved any and what date and if they haven't yet and what date they received applications around yours. I used to do that. My number application ended with 415, the one that ended with 417 got approved 1 month before mine, whereas the one ending with 414 is still not approved yet even though USCIS received them all on the same day...sounds kinda desperate to do that but oh well I was and I did it to see where I stand....Hope this helps

mark_12:
I suggest that you check the status of applications with numbers around yours. For example is your application number is abc-xxx-xxxx-200 check status of cri89 applications around the 200 number such as abc-xxx-xxxx-201 or abc-xxx-xxxx-210 or abc-xxx-xxxx-190 and in between and so on. See if uscis approved any and what date and if they haven't yet and what date they received applications around yours. I used to do that. My number application ended with 415, the one that ended with 417 got approved 1 month before mine, whereas the one ending with 414 is still not approved yet even though uscis received them all on the same day...sounds kinda desperate to do that but oh well i was and i did it to see where i stand....hope this helps

my is eac and end 036

I got a question though. Next step is naturalization. Do you file for N-400 one year AFTER you get your greencard or 9 months after that???? so if I got my 10 year green card on March 10,2010, I'm eligible to file my N 400 Dec 10, 2010 or after March 10, 2011?
anybody knows??

This depends on your approval date (not the received date) of your conditional green card. My case was approved when we went for our interview. The interviewing officer stamped my passport and told me that I will get (conditional) green card in few weeks.

As you can see in my signature, my timeline's start date is 1/15/2008. I sent I-751 90 days before 1/15/2010. The same way, I have to send N-400 90 days before 1/15/2011.

marriage certificate
rent leases
pictures
baby birthcertificate
car insurance
blue cross insurance
tax return

FILED JOINT

no update yet , THIS IS STRANGE

Mark, why don't you call USCIS or even better, try to make an info-pass appointment and find out what's going on with your case. I'm pretty sure that is only a delay but you should definetly call them :)

Good luck and I'll pray for you.

Pam

Mark, why don't you call USCIS or even better, try to make an info-pass appointment and find out what's going on with your case. I'm pretty sure that is only a delay but you should definetly call them :)

Good luck and I'll pray for you.

Pam

I call them and they say its still in the tImeline .

Tax return statement

Hi,
I have been unemployed the past two years and my wife has claimed me as dependent in the tax return. Is this sufficient document to say, its a joint tax return submission?