I-751 November 2009 Filers

yea same here..also there is a website for called visajourney.com that I go to and none of the people who had their fingerprints done on dec 4th got any approvals either..i wonder if it means anything significant...also DEOPAL2F AND MARK12 CAN YOU GUYS PUT signatures so that i can see ur timeline~~~

they got my application on 11/06/09,did bio on the 12/04/09, no up date as yet.this is driving me nuts.pls keep me posted.thanks

DB500, Mfghazi, Franticsky: did u guys received an email similar to this one?

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On March 1, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS.

DB500, Mfghazi, Franticsky: did u guys received an email similar to this one?

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On March 1, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS.

Yes I did.

yea same here..also there is a website for called visajourney.com that I go to and none of the people who had their fingerprints done on dec 4th got any approvals either..i wonder if it means anything significant...also DEOPAL2F AND MARK12 CAN YOU GUYS PUT signatures so that i can see ur timeline~~~

Hey, I'm also waiting for approval. My timeline is the same as franticksy's. My biometrics was completed on Jan 15 and I had a LUD on Jan 17 (that was a Sunday!). I called the FBI and they said the processing of my biometrics was completed on the same day. I guess now it's all USCIS processing time. I hope any updates will come soon....

Waki you should be getting your approval soon, good thing you called the fbi and confirmed , I was reading on another forum (visa journey) that few people had to re-do their FP's again because the fbi was not able to read them the first time

hey, i'm also waiting for approval. My timeline is the same as franticksy's. My biometrics was completed on jan 15 and i had a lud on jan 17 (that was a sunday!). I called the fbi and they said the processing of my biometrics was completed on the same day. I guess now it's all uscis processing time. I hope any updates will come soon....

how do i call the fbi to check of my prints are done please post the number and tell me what i should say when they pick up~~~thanks

Number is 304 625 5590 , then press option 2 and then 6

You can ask them that you did your FP's on certain date for immigration and you wanted to know the status , they will ask for some details A number , social , date of birth , your name etc and then they will say that we sent it back on the day of ur FP itself , then ask them were the prints readable , and see what they say ( I did the same for mine , thankfully it cleared the first time)

thanks franticsky ..i called FBI they said they were readable and were sent back to immigration the same day..Thanks~~~

Got my Green Card today, YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally this is over!!

Waki, congrats.
RNqueen, good luck, God will send ur approval soon :)

thanks pam i hope so~~

Don't loose hope RNQueen. Sometimes these things take time. Just think about October when you have to apply for citizenship. Once that phase is done, then we can say that "yes, it is FINALLY over".