I-751 November 2009 Filers

I GIVE GLORY TO ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST~~~~~I WAS APPROVED TODAY.....GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST...THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS..I RECEIVED THE TEXT and email at 9:46 am~~~~

Got GC

Got my GC last week. was kind of busy so could not reply.

what is next step?

Thanks everyone.

I GIVE GLORY TO ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST~~~~~I WAS APPROVED TODAY.....GLORY BE TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST...THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS..I RECEIVED THE TEXT and email at 9:46 am~~~~

See RNqueen, you got it a little over 4 months. It's not bad. I heard that the average waiting time for VSC is between 4 and 6 months. Yours was just 4 months and 1 week. Congrats.

Got my GC last week. was kind of busy so could not reply.

what is next step?

Thanks everyone.

Well the next step is to apply for citizen ship. If you got your green card through marriage, you have to apply for citizenship (Form N400) 90 days before the 3rd anniversary of your green card. If you got your green card through any other mean, you have to wait 5 years.

On this forum, there is a separate section for N400. It is under "After The Green Card And US Citizenship".

Good Luck.

You ARE NOT ALONE!!

hey there:

package sent - 11/07/09
received and checks cashed - 11/09/09
Extension letter received
FP Done on 12/04/09
now waiting...........

11/04/2009 - package arrive in vermont
12/04/2009 - Completed FP

ITS JUST ME ALONE NOW......

NO MARK_12, YOU ARE NOT ALONE..
I've been here for a month watching what is going on but I just joined and this is my first post.
My timeline:

Dec. 22, 2009, application received by CSC
Biometrics completed on Jan. 14,2010

NO update online since then, still waiting, hating the wait.
most people through CSC get approved 4 weeks after FP, it's gonna be 8 weeks for me soon and still no update. I'm very frustrated. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
See RNqueen, you got it a little over 4 months. It's not bad. I heard that the average waiting time for VSC is between 4 and 6 months. Yours was just 4 months and 1 week. Congrats.

MFGHAZI Thank you for being optimistic..you were right i was worried becos i saw other people getting approved..Thank you once again..ill see you on the N400 boards in november if i decide to apply then..Thank you~~~~

Mark 12 and filimi guys...i was like you last week wondering and worrying...dont worry, it will come soon~~~ God is just testing your patience..I'll be praying for you guys~~~

rnqueen congrat......................... finally you appoved I am glad to hear this news, plz pray for me,

I just checked my status online and guess what guys....I JUST GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!!
"Your Case Status:
Document production or Oath Ceremony

On March 10, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I never wanted to get updates by email and text messages because I guess that would make me very stressed. It feel so good to check your status and see the blue ball move to the far right end!! I am so relieved!!!
here's my time line:

March 10, 2010: APPROVED and CARD PRODUCTION!!!

I wish you ALL the best of luck and patience. It just takes some patience that's all!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked my status online and guess what guys....I JUST GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!!
"Your Case Status:
Document production or Oath Ceremony

On March 10, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I never wanted to get updates by email and text messages because I guess that would make me very stressed. It feel so good to check your status and see the blue ball move to the far right end!! I am so relieved!!!
here's my time line:

March 10, 2010: APPROVED and CARD PRODUCTION!!!

I will you ALL the best of luck and patience. It just takes some patience that's all!!

congrat........... mboy. can plz tell that did you filed waiver or joint and also wat type of docoments did you mailed with you appliaction,
thanks

congrat........... mboy. can plz tell that did you filed waiver or joint and also wat type of docoments did you mailed with you appliaction,
thanks

THANK YOU MR2100. HOPE YOU GET YOUR APPROVAL SOON TOO!

I filed joint with my wife. in my application I sent:

1- marriage certificate
2- Water and Power bills, with both our names on it
3- Cable, Phone, Internet bills, with both our names on it
4- Joint bank account statements from the past 2 years
5- 3 rent leases of the three apartments we lived at (we moved around a lot!)
6- JOINT TAX RETURNS SINCE 2007, (Most important)

thats all!, I did not really include any copy of our driver licenses, or health insurance or car insurance, or air tickets of trips, or pictures we took together,,,, because I simply forgot, that's why I was a little worried I didn't send much evidence