I-751 February 2008 Filers

congrats Chris. You see, what did I tell you? I myself got my greencard finally (physically), so it is definitely mission accomplished this time.

MasterAcht,
congrats, i filed mine jan 08 at vsc and still waiting for my green card. I dont know why its still late.

i filed mine jan 08 at vsc and still waiting for my green card. I dont know why its still late.

Just Curious Gabby4, Does your receipt date is after January 27, 2008 or before?
I think if you filed before the VSC processing times that actually is January 27, 2008 you must write a letter ASP to the VSC Director of the Office requesting an answer for your case.
If you filed after that date I think you will soon get a good new.

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC......................3/31/2008
ASC Appointment Notice......NOA2..... 4/03/2008
Biometrics Completed.......................4/18/2008
LUD............................................. 4/18/2008

Last edited by a moderator:
i751 was received on January 22, 2008 at vsc, green card extended for 1 year, finger print on 02/14/08 and nothing else. Called 1800 three days ago and was given a ticket number. Customer service asked me to call back after 45 day if there is no reponse from USCIS

Card production ordered.
I751 sent was received by VSC on March 10, 2008.
Feb 06, 2009 - Card production ordered.

Sorry Gabby4 it looks like your case is in hold for some reason. Just curious, Did you file 3 months before GC expiration? Just trying to figure out what parameters they use to delay a case.
What specifically is a ticket Number? a proof you call to report the delay?

Since your Biometrics are valid only for 1 year, most probably you are going to receive a new NOA after the expiration of Biometrics before they make a desicion. Hopefully you receive a good new in this week and not need new Biometrics.

Why you don't create a thread, maybe people with the same inconvenient can make better inputs and help to understand what is going on. A thread like : I-751 VSC Filers not reviewed in Processing Time.

Good luck.

I-751 Receipt Date (TSC).... NOA1.... 3/21/2008
I-751 Transfer to VSC......................3/31/2008
ASC Appointment Notice......NOA2..... 4/03/2008
Biometrics Completed.......................4/18/2008
LUD............................................. 4/18/2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabby, my dates are almost identical to yours. My NOA is also Jan 22, 2008. I got an RFE this past Dec which I replied to almost 4 weeks ago from today.......this is getting to be quite ridiculous.
On Visa Forum, people are posting approvals from March and April now. I just want to cry.

HI Guys,

Do not worry too much. We are the same boat. I have the same case as your guys. I just received USCIS to submit more documents. They are working all the cases 1/2008 to 3/2008. If anyone had submitted enough all documents .They will get Card production order. if not we have to wait. I hope all of us will be ok.

I just received USCIS to submit more documents.

Hey Emdau, just curious when you say you just received USCIS to submit more information, Do you receive this by mail or by E-mail?
Could you see this request on your case online?

Hey Emdau, just curious when you say you just received USCIS to submit more information, Do you receive this by mail or by E-mail?
Could you see this request on your case online?

For ppl who has been requested more information, do they give you specific time to submit the information?

When i received email , informed that they are working in my case, 2 days later i got a mail with more evidences requested. They gave me a month to submit all documents and call them 2 weeks after send out documents if i do not receive any new from USCIS.
I already sent out and i am waiting their response.I submitted all documents and hope a good news next week.

When i received email , informed that they are working in my case

Does it mean your last update change to a new date? and your status online changed from received to working in your case?

I ask this because I do not want miss any new/request from USCIS, the only way is tracking online my case, just want to be sure this kind of request is posted online?

Yes, It was.

When my case was updated. 2 days later i received a letter from USCIS for more documents.

When i called uscis they could not tell me that i needed more documents. The custoemer service rep have no information and was given 45 days to call back if no action had been taken. But why would Uscis wait for one year before requestiong for additonal documents?

I just had a letter from uscis that i will be scheduled for an interview but there is no date available now.

If we call them for information . i do not think they will give us specific answer...Just wait ...or something else....until some one works on it.

I can not beleive , i have to wait nearly one year for more evidences... Unbeleiveable

Gabby, when did you get the interview letter?
You never even got an RFE?

I'm wondering if I"ll get called in too or not because our dates are almost the same and I am also waiting.

Only difference is that I got an RFE back in Dec 17th and I sent it in by Jan 10th and now waiting for a response.

No, I didn't get any RFE letter, I think they hate it when you put pressure on them. The letter indicated that I will be scheduled for an interview but there is no date available now. So i will hear from them again