I-751 February 2008 Filers

February 2008 I751 Filers at VSC

According to the pattern of updates posted on the immigration website for the vermont center, It seems that they will touch February I751 applications by the first week of December. The last posted information was as of September 30, 2008 they were working on applications received Dec. 30, 2007. If they are consistant (which it seems they are according to the last few months) then by Nov. 30, 2008 they should be working on February applications. Im not sure exactly how long it takes them to approve or deny the applications, but we understand that they process the applications in the order received. So in the next weeks or so you should check to see if there has been any activity on your cases. Good Luck guys!:)

Feb. 2008 I751 Filers should be touched 1st week of December 2008.

Has anyone received any updates yet? I believe someone should here something this week or next week.

Has anyone received any updates or approvals from Vermont yet? I got an update, but I wonder if it has to do with change of address.

Yes, it would be nice to know if someone has an update, I filed my I-751 in March, so if you guys got a good new it means March filers would be the next ones. If USCIS Vermont Center Processing Times kept with the same path, February filers would be done by this time, but how to know it if they did not posted an update by Dec 18 like it was suppose to be. Maybe before New Year, they make an update. Good look all of you.

Well, I just read in another thread, that someone who filed in Jan 27, 2008 got his approval today December 31, 2008 (congratulaions to him) so as USCIS has no made an update in processing times it could be a reference that they are still working in January cases.

We filed late Jan08, transfered from TSC to VSC early Feb08.
we've been approved on 12/31/08.
I've heard a few Feb'08 cases have been approved since Dec 23 08 already.
So VSC is already working on cases filed in Jan/Feb08, finally!
Good luck!!

That's amazing. Approval on Dec 31st, huh? What a New Year's present. As I filed early February, I'm expecting my own gift from USCIS soon:)

I-751-Approval

It seems that my wife has been approved. On Dec 30 there was a change of status stating that the case was approved and card production was ordered. Then, a few hours ago a new message appeared stating that an approval notice was sent (today, January 6).

That's great. Congratulations!

The interesting thing is people who had their cases transferred from Texas are being approved. I wonder if Vermont is focusing on these transfers rather than people who filed with Vermont directly..My RD is earlier than yours. Couldn't help but wonder.

The only Feb. 2008 approvals have been TSC transfers. I hope that's not the case. Our application was submitted to VSC on Feb. 25, 2008. We have not heard anything yet. We check the online status on a daily basis and nothing has changed. A few people from visajourney.com got approved but they were TSC transfers.

I-751

I have a friend who apply to remove the conditions in april 1 2008 at vermont center who was called for interview on jan 7 2009

I sent my I-751 in July 2008 to Vermont. I called to USCIS today and I was told Vermont is processing July 2008 now, I double asked them and they told me the information on the website is not updated. Anyone who heard the same?

I called USCIS and they said that they have the same info as online. that is they are still on Dec 30 2007 for vermont. I sent my in Mar 08.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All.

I sent to Vermont 2/08

I just received email from USCIS. The content is

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status.

Does any one has the same as my case. And how long will process .

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t have the same case, but I am curious what office the case was transferred? Because the only processing dates to estimate you can see online when an I-751 case will be done is in the service centers CSC, NSC, VSC, and TSC. The offices do not post processing dates for I-751; if I were you I would call USCIS to clarify this. If you have to keep checking processing dates with VSC although the case is at a USCIS office that is a good new, it means your case was transferred to be solved faster since they have too many cases at VSC office now. An Immigration officer told me when I went to stamp my passport, that a case is transferred to an office when the SC has too many cases and need help with offices to solve them faster, she mentioned office no SC because mine was transferred from TSC to VSC on March 2008 and still waiting, yours was transfered to an office that is faster. Good luck.