1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How About DV 2019?

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by lawm, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Rue

Rue New Member

I actually think the people who posted more were not selected. I think we now realise that this is a lottery and the actual excitement should come with selection not just entering the lottery.

drkmatter likes this.
  2. D10sP

D10sP Member

Actually there are also people like me, who follow the forum but don't post too much, i'd gladly help but I am not informed as much as Britsimon, Sussie and Mom so I just like reading :)

drkmatter likes this.
  3. TheFinn

TheFinn New Member

Yep, you can check the form out yourself on the dvlottery page, it's mm-dd-yyyy when you add the data. On the final page when you confirm the data the month is spelled out.

4. TheFinn

TheFinn New Member

There's not much to post, except now in October when dvlottery opens and then in May next year when the results come out, obviously if we get accepted then there's a lot more to discuss.

Qewty likes this.
  5. Mushy_hot

Mushy_hot Registered Users (C)

Same to you. This might be our year

Qewty, drkmatter and Kojo E like this.
  6. Frantz

Frantz New Member

Good luck everyone ! :)

Pierre82 and Qewty like this.
  7. Qewty

Qewty Registered Users (C)

As always, wishing everyone who has entered the very best of lottery luck! :)

Q

SusieQQQ likes this.
  8. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

And to you...hoping it’s your year this year!

9. Qewty

Thank you SusieQQQ :) I am ever the optimist! Life goes along nicely either way :) I hope all is wonderful in your world.

Q

10. Pierre82

Pierre82 Well-Known Member

Good Luck on this DV 2019 @Frantz

11. Pierre82

I'm hoping that DV 2019 brings some good news for us @Qewty . I hope this year you get selected.

Qewty likes this.
  12. Qewty

@Pierre82 it would indeed be an adventurous 2019! Let's see what is ahead for us this time around :) We are becoming old-timers on here!

Q

Fasham likes this.
  13. Pierre82

I hope we become those old timers that get selected lol.

Fasham and Qewty like this.
  14. jeyzas12

jeyzas12 New Member

any links of blogs/vlogs for some of the guys that have won and currently leaving in the states !!?

15. Julchrist

Julchrist New Member

Simple advice: SUBMIT your ENTRY and FORGET about it. Keep on living your normal life. NEVER set any hope or expectation on this lottery.... it's just a LOTTERY. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Qewty, hiten, Pierre82 and 1 other person like this.
  16. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

17. OnTheGo

OnTheGo Registered Users (C)

Quick question. I noticed about two hours ago that the main dvlottery site is down for maintenance and it still is. I have not seen this in any of the previous years. You can still check your status from previous entries, but you cannot enter your details for 2019. Does anyone know if the site is down for maintenance on a regular basis?

18. jeyzas12

jeyzas12 New Member

yep its down upload_2017-10-10_14-22-8.png

19. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

It broke yesterday. The IT folk working on the systems for the government were hand picked by Trump.

sdnm likes this.
  20. OnTheGo

OnTheGo Registered Users (C)

I'm surprised there may be problems, I thought they bullet proofed the system in the meantime. I hope 'broken' doesn't mean they are going to stuff it up. We haven't entered our details yet.