h1b rfe

My RFE response was received on 25th september.
So many LUDs after that...6-7 I guess....but no desision..no RFE...

After how many days of your attorney sending RFE response, was the website updated? My case was upgraded to PP on 9th OCt (online status). Got a RFE on 23rd. Response was faxed on 24th. Website does not show yet that a response has been received by USCIS.

texasnatt said:
let me know if ya hear anything and i'll do the same for you,
natt

I guess mine should be updated by the end of this week. I can understand your anxiety. Many of us are in the same boat as you.

texasnatt said:
i'm pretty sure it was updated within days along with the LUD,
i can't take this much more,

Transfer of non-profit H1 to profit H1b

Hi! guys

I heard recently that few people converted their non-profit H1b to profit H1b eventhough there is no profitable H1b quota available. Is this really right thing to do? They say, they have done it without any problems. We know it is not legal. I am just posting this message to get opinions of others. Thank you.

RFE response

ssah said:
My RFE response was received on 25th september.
So many LUDs after that...6-7 I guess....but no desision..no RFE...

I got a rfe on my case on the 19th of Oct and faxed the info on the 20th. PP case H4 - h1. Lot of LUD like u mentioned but no approval. Your 15 days are already over have you talked with anybody at USCIS I thought they have to give a decesion within 15 days.

Does your status show RFE response received? If yes, after how many days. My attorney has faxed them yesterday, however online status has not changed.

hope27485 said:
I got a rfe on my case on the 19th of Oct and faxed the info on the 20th. PP case H4 - h1. Lot of LUD like u mentioned but no approval. Your 15 days are already over have you talked with anybody at USCIS I thought they have to give a decesion within 15 days.

sumit1976 said:
Does your status show RFE response received? If yes, after how many days. My attorney has faxed them yesterday, however online status has not changed.

Yes the status shows response received and we will provide a written decesion on this case. It was updated on the web site on Oct 20.

Let us know when you get your approval? If there are no further RFEs, then you should have it by then end of this week itself.
good luck.

hope27485 said:
Yes the status shows response received and we will provide a written decesion on this case. It was updated on the web site on Oct 20.

sumit1976 said:
Let us know when you get your approval? If there are no further RFEs, then you should have it by then end of this week itself.
good luck.
I applied for transfer in March '06.

Applied :: March '06
RFE Issued :: May '06
RFE Respse :: July '06
LUD :: Aug '06

Till date I havent got any updates nor any news from VSC. GOD Knows when it would be approved???. Its going tobe almost 8 months since the application filed and I havent got any status of whether it was approved or not. Hmm..... need to wait and watch, no other go really.

Congrats Nath!!!!

happy to hear that..The long wait has come to an end...
I would like u to summarize ur receipt ,RFE dates..

All the best!!!!

hi,
receipt date was in april,
then we got an RFE july 06th,
it took an age to get the info due to a university dragging it's heels,
USCIS got the RFE on the 12th september,
got a LUD 20th september,
then last night, 26th october, got APPROVAL,

hope this helps,
natt

Hi friends,
I got my approval this morning....Finally.

Initial receipt date 2nd may.
RFE is august.
Converted to PP along with RFE response on september 25
Approval 26th october..(status change on 27th).

H1 b Approved

Hi friends,
My H1 b got approved today.
Here is the summary

Application reciept date : May 4th
RFE generated : Sep 4th
RFE response recieved : Sep 26th
H1 b Approved : Nov 2nd

Hi friends,
Can anyone tell me ,when will i expect the approval ?
Here is the summary of mine:

Application reciept date : May 18th
RFE generated : Sep 7th
RFE response recieved : OCt 25th

hi balu,

well,the processing time depends from time to time...In oct ,since lot of applications were changed to pp ,normal processing took time .It took 35 days for mine to get approved.Looks like PP applications would have been processed but now. I think yours should be done in 2 weeks..not sure of this,but just an assumption.

eugseb said:
hi balu,

well,the processing time depends from time to time...In oct ,since lot of applications were changed to pp ,normal processing took time .It took 35 days for mine to get approved.Looks like PP applications would have been processed but now. I think yours should be done in 2 weeks..not sure of this,but just an assumption.

hi eugseb,

I have applied for h1b normal , RFE reply received by INS on oct 23rd,from that time no updates.almost 15 days over.i am waiting for h1 from 6 months...
it is really long waiting........checking status every day....almost got frustration.......i don't know what to do...do i need to go PP processing..?

rgds,
samath

samath said:
hi eugseb,

I have applied for h1b normal , RFE reply received by INS on oct 23rd,from that time no updates.almost 15 days over.i am waiting for h1 from 6 months...
it is really long waiting........checking status every day....almost got frustration.......i don't know what to do...do i need to go PP processing..?

rgds,
samath

hi samath,

I sincerely understand your frustration,because even I went through the same phase.Again it depends,According to INS ,the maximum time is 60 days.I noticed that people have got approval after 45 days too.In ur case,if u have already set the start date for the new job and if u desperately want the h1 very soon,then PP is the best option.