• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2017 Egyptian winners meet here

Yaser

Registered Users (C)
Good Afternoon..

Congratulations for those who made it this year. I created this thread to share our experiences after being selected in DV2017. I am an Egyptian currenlty residing and working in Saudi Arabia and I choosed to have my interview in Cairo.

Congratulations,
Me too one from the winners thanks God. Let's share any information or news. Did you filled out the DS-260??

thank you.
mine is AF19***. what do you think about my interview will be which month?But i still filling my form.there are some challenges. im also living in Saudi Arabia..

thank you.
mine is AF19***. what do you think about my interview will be which month?But i still filling my form.there are some challenges. im also living in Saudi Arabia..
Your interview might be April or May 2017.. I am in Saudi Arabia too. Are you planning your interview in Cairo or in Riyadh? Have you filled the DS-260 form? You know that you are supposed to bring Police Record from Egypt and from Saudi Arabia too. Do you know how to obtain such document in Saudi Arabia?

my interview will be in cairo. im still filling the DS-260 form because there are some questions i dont nderstand them.my wife is the main applicant she is the winner so i dont think that i have to bring plolice record for me from saudi arabia. if you are in riyadh now and if you dont mind send me your mobile number in p.m then we can disscuss this more cleary even if on whats up>>good luck

my interview will be in cairo. im still filling the DS-260 form because there are some questions i dont nderstand them.my wife is the main applicant she is the winner so i dont think that i have to bring plolice record for me from saudi arabia. if you are in riyadh now and if you dont mind send me your mobile number in p.m then we can disscuss this more cleary even if on whats up>>good luck
I guess you will need a Police Record for yourself too from Saudi Arabia.

Trying to send you my whatsapp number in PM but it seems there is something wrong.

Please ensure that you and your wife properly read all the instructions that are linked from the selection letter. While only your wife needs to show the educational qualifications for DV, all applicants for immigrant visas need police records as described in the instructions.

Please ensure that you and your wife properly read all the instructions that are linked from the selection letter. While only your wife needs to show the educational qualifications for DV, all applicants for immigrant visas need police records as described in the instructions.

i understood this very good but im still confused about my wife visit to me in SA for visit visa for one month and i did renew it for about 5 months and some days.shall i have to listed as a previous address or not? and when i was trying to listed the system indicated an error that there is a gap in dates since she turned 16 years however the dates are completely accurite>>!!!!!!!!

i understood this very good but im still confused about my wife visit to me in SA for visit visa for one month and i did renew it for about 5 months and some days.shall i have to listed as a previous address or not? and when i was trying to listed the system indicated an error that there is a gap in dates since she turned 16 years however the dates are completely accurite>>!!!!!!!!
It is better to list your wife's address in KSA, but she will not need Police Record from KSA as she did not stay more than 12 months.

If she was only there visiting on a visit visa I don't think it's necessary to list it.

If your dates are all consecutive there should not be an error ...I don't know what you've listed ...have you put full dates in or only months? (Eg 12-31-2008 or only Dec 2008?) is the error perhaps because the system wants the US date convention month-day-year and you are using day-month-year?

If she was only there visiting on a visit visa I don't think it's necessary to list it.

If your dates are all consecutive there should not be an error ...I don't know what you've listed ...have you put full dates in or only months? (Eg 12-31-2008 or only Dec 2008?) is the error perhaps because the system wants the US date convention month-day-year and you are using day-month-year?
i had put dates as the system required month and year as following:
current address.i answerd living here since Dec 2013
previous address (1) i put the latest one here in SA and answered start living here from NOV2015 Till May2016
(2) the second one was the address where my wife had lived with her family since from her age sixteen till the present address Dec2013
so what is the mistake may be because the previous address dates are newer than the current one??!!!!!! actually i dont know.????

i had put dates as the system required month and year as following:
current address.i answerd living here since Dec 2013
previous address (1) i put the latest one here in SA and answered start living here from NOV2015 Till May2016
(2) the second one was the address where my wife had lived with her family since from her age sixteen till the present address Dec2013
so what is the mistake may be because the previous address dates are newer than the current one??!!!!!! actually i dont know.????

I'm confused by what you have above, What is there between dec 2013 and nov 2015? Looks to me like you have 2 different start dates for current adDress, once since December 2013, one since nov 2015

I'm confused by what you have above, What is there between dec 2013 and nov 2015? Looks to me like you have 2 different start dates for current adDress, once since December 2013, one since nov 2015
i think i found the problem that i have to mentioned our current address also as a previous address since my wife left it to come to visit me then she came back to it and be as a current address now. to be by sequence.when i made that i found its works....
now there is no gap between address to address