• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2017 Egyptian winners meet here

i think i found the problem that i have to mentioned our current address also as a previous address since my wife left it to come to visit me then she came back to it and be as a current address now. to be by sequence.when i made that i found its works....
now there is no gap between address to address

I'm also slightly confused by what you mean by "our" seeing as your wife is currently living in Egypt and you are currently living in KSA. The DS260 for each of you has to be correct for the person it is being filled in for.

I'm also slightly confused by what you mean by "our" seeing as your wife is currently living in Egypt and you are currently living in KSA. The DS260 for each of you has to be correct for the person it is being filled in for.
No i dont meant by (our) that we live in one place.my current address deffrent than her current address>THANKS FOR YOUR NOTE.
and by the way if they mean by phone number the mobile number or home phone number??

It is better to list your wife's address in KSA, but she will not need Police Record from KSA as she did not stay more than 12 months.
Dear yaser,
did you get a police record for you from SA ???IF yes please tell me how you got it????

Tamer,
I think police records and also the medical examination should be done just before the interview date[/QQUOTEi
Tamer,
I think police records and also the medical examination should be done just before the interview date
i know HH but there are some challenges to get police record for who is not living in his country>

i know HH but there are some challenges to get police record for who is not living in his country>

You cannot get a police certificate for Saudi Arabia if you are not residing there. The consulates know that. For other countries you usually can, not always. Please ensure you check the "reciprocity by country" links on the dvselectee pages to see what is and isn't available or needs to be done for each country. This is what the embassies follow.

Dear yaser,
did you get a police record for you from SA ???IF yes please tell me how you got it????
I am still working on getting a letter from the US Embassy directed to the Saudi Police in order to get that Police Record. The Saudi Embassy in Riyadh is not responding to my email. I will try contacting the Consulate in Jeddah. Police Records are valid for 12 months from the date they are issued if you are still living in the country that issued it. Regarding medical exams, most hospitals issue medical reports within 2 days. You need to do it few days before the interview as your visa will be valid for only 6 months starting from the date of your medicals.

You cannot get a police certificate for Saudi Arabia if you are not residing there. The consulates know that. For other countries you usually can, not always. Please ensure you check the "reciprocity by country" links on the dvselectee pages to see what is and isn't available or needs to be done for each country. This is what the embassies follow.
THANK YOU.but im Staying im SA for work most of the year so i think i will need this police certificate> whic
I am still working on getting a letter from the US Embassy directed to the Saudi Police in order to get that Police Record. The Saudi Embassy in Riyadh is not responding to my email. I will try contacting the Consulate in Jeddah. Police Records are valid for 12 months from the date they are issued if you are still living in the country that issued it. Regarding medical exams, most hospitals issue medical reports within 2 days. You need to do it few days before the interview as your visa will be valid for only 6 months starting from the date of your medicals.
i hope you will get it soon yasser.please let me know when you got it to tell me the procedures.good luck

THANK YOU.but im Staying im SA for work most of the year so i think i will need this police certificate> whic

Please read the instructions... They answer all your questions on this. The consulate refers to these, not to what people on forums tell you...

dear yasser.
i checked some information on the internet regarding the police record here in SA. i found that the USA embassy here in Riyadh will not give you a letter to police station to make the police clearness certificate unless you have the DV visa appointment letter already with you.please send any updates

Please read the instructions... They answer all your questions on this. The consulate refers to these, not to what people on forums tell you...
i dont understand the instructions well may be i need to read it carefully or translate it to my native langue.but what i knew that the applicant who are STILL staying in SA more than 6 months he need to bring his police clearness certificate WHILE if he was staying before and no longer stay here in SA.the authorities here will not give this certificate.they give only for current permanent residents and of course citizens.

i dont understand the instructions well may be i need to read it carefully or translate it to my native langue.but what i knew that the applicant who are STILL staying in SA more than 6 months he need to bring his police clearness certificate WHILE if he was staying before and no longer stay here in SA.the authorities here will not give this certificate.they give only for current permanent residents and of course citizens.

Did you read the section on police records on the "reciprocity by country" page for Saudi Arabia?
Sorry but I always get antsy when people say they read "information on the Internet". The visa will not be granted without police certificates. It is important you read and understand the official instructions. I'm not trying to be difficult. I don't want you to be one of the people who misses out.

Did you read the section on police records on the "reciprocity by country" page for Saudi Arabia?
Sorry but I always get antsy when people say they read "information on the Internet". The visa will not be granted without police certificates. It is important you read and understand the official instructions. I'm not trying to be difficult. I don't want you to be one of the people who misses out.
I will read the instructions again carfuly I'm so sorry .its not our language to understand all vocabularies.i do my best .

I will read the instructions again carfuly I'm so sorry .its not our language to understand all vocabularies.i do my best .

No need to apologize, I understand - but I hope you also understand why I am insisting on following the official instructions. Sometimes people say they have read them but have only read the main webpage about police certificates and not the country pages.

i found that the USA embassy here in Riyadh will not give you a letter to police station to make the police clearness certificate unless you have the DV visa appointment letter already with you.

By the way: You get the DV interview letter usually 6-8 weeks before the interview so this should be enough time to get the police certificate before the interview.

dear yasser.
i checked some information on the internet regarding the police record here in SA. i found that the USA embassy here in Riyadh will not give you a letter to police station to make the police clearness certificate unless you have the DV visa appointment letter already with you.please send any updates
Unfortunately the Embassy in Riyadh hasn't responded to my emails yet. Also they are not giving any information over the phone.

If you stayed more than 12 months in KSA, and still living there, then you will need a Police Certificate. Some friends here told me that you can get it from the police department without an Embassy letter if you know some employees in the police. I will try this way.

for the winners of DV2017 .are they have to provide a financial proof such as bank statement or not??is there any minimum ??or it depend on the embassy in each country. so what about in Egypt????any Egyptians here had experiences about this issue??

for the winners of DV2017 .are they have to provide a financial proof such as bank statement or not??is there any minimum ??or it depend on the embassy in each country. so what about in Egypt????any Egyptians here had experiences about this issue??

Please read this link