• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2017 Egyptian winners meet here

If the mean applicant studied the last year only from the secondary level at home however the first tow years of this level was completely in the classes and finally he get his normal secandary school as others but mentioned on right top a word of "homes "is that affect the approval ???

It might, unfortunately- the requirement is attending a formal school and not correspondence. I suggest confirming the acceptability or not of this with the embassy before spending the money on medicals and interview fees.

See FAQ5 of the instructions: https://travel.state.gov/content/da...ranslations/DV-2017 Instructions and FAQs.pdf

Its not corespondance study it was formal but for some reasons the applicant didn't go the classes only in the last year. But he went the all exames and got the certificate same exactlyas others. Any way I just now saw confirmed answer from embassy page on facebook that it's OK if there is university degree

Its not corespondance study it was formal but for some reasons the applicant didn't go the classes only in the last year. But he went the all exames and got the certificate same exactlyas others. Any way I just now saw confirmed answer from embassy page on facebook that it's OK if there is university degree

Ok, good to hear that. Be sure to take all the certification you need!

One last Q :)
I set for the high school exam but I didn't success, have the certificate that i complete the 12 years but for the final exam with failed, I study some college courses, sessions for one year, then I get some international certificate from Cisco, I have good experience in my career for around 10 years.
Im still working in the same field.
I can get some experience certificate from my current organization and the previous as well.
Did I have any chances.
I'm the winner, I have my derivative with me we stay in KSA for around 14 years.
Note:
I checked already my career and found its located in job zone4, as the us ministry of labor website this jobzone4 its qualified?! Is there's any chances?! Thank you in advance for answering.

Last edited:
hi all
thank u all your topics and comments are helping very much

I'm Mina a winner from Egypt
my CN is 2017AF00042***

after seeing the VB for (April) it comes current for most of all countries,
So, when I can see the VB is current for my case number!!!
and what is my opportunity to get interviewed and when

thank u very much

hi all

my CN is 2017AF00042***

thank u very much

Already answered on another Thread.

hi all

my CN is 2017AF00042***

thank u very much

Hello Mina .. please recheck visa bulletin.. Egypt case numbers over 24500 is not yet current..
Thanks

hi all,

regarding the police record from egypt ... have u guyz translated?

its a lil bit confuse i dont know if it need to translate or not!!

its in arabic and english.... but the sentence of " no criminal" its stamped in arabic words

hi all,

regarding the police record from egypt ... have u guyz translated?

its a lil bit confuse i dont know if it need to translate or not!!

its in arabic and english.... but the sentence of " no criminal" its stamped in arabic words

Generally you don't need a translation if it's in the official language of the country you are interviewing in. There are one or two exceptions but I don't believe Egypt is one of those.

https://travel.state.gov/content/vi...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html
Translation Requirements
All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations.

Generally you don't need a translation if it's in the official language of the country you are interviewing in. There are one or two exceptions but I don't believe Egypt is one of those.

https://travel.state.gov/content/vi...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html
Translation Requirements
All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations.

i think its not needed for only that sentence since the certificate its already stamped and sined.... but i was wondering if the egyptians winner translate it or not

another question do i need to photo copy everything of original documents for the interview?

i think its not needed for only that sentence since the certificate its already stamped and sined.... but i was wondering if the egyptians winner translate it or not

another question do i need to photo copy everything of original documents for the interview?

Isn't Arabic an official language in Egypt?

And yes.

Be ready any way and have all your documents translated.each original document should be attached with photocopy and translation.
By their rules.its not required the translation since the documents in English or any Arabic but just in case be ready.they asked me for translation while not asking another one was before me.

If you left SA you Can't get it
my interview will be in cairo. im still filling the DS-260 form because there are some questions i dont nderstand them.my wife is the main applicant she is the winner so i dont think that i have to bring plolice record for me from saudi arabia. if you are in riyadh now and if you dont mind send me your mobile number in p.m then we can disscuss this more cleary even if on whats up>>good luck

i had put dates as the system required month and year as following:
current address.i answerd living here since Dec 2013
previous address (1) i put the latest one here in SA and answered start living here from NOV2015 Till May2016
(2) the second one was the address where my wife had lived with her family since from her age sixteen till the present address Dec2013
so what is the mistake may be because the previous address dates are newer than the current one??!!!!!! actually i dont know.????
Explain more to help you dude

Even your wife is the principal winner and if you are still lives in Saudi Arabia.you are definitely requested t bring police certificate from there.but if you are no longer lives there.tgen you are not requested to bring this certificate

If you left SA you Can't get it

That was a year old post you answered. The poster had his interview ages ago.

Incidentally all the info about whether or not you can get police certificates for various countries is on the "reciprocity by country" section of the webpages that selectees are directed to.