• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

what kind of cut off formula is that.... if one is going to be current fo NOV. and submitted the form in june, then i think there's a good chance to receive 2nl in September...(thats my opinion)
Lol... oops my bad, yep was actually thinking end of June.

Lol... oops my bad, yep was actually thinking end of June.

yea you are right those who submitted their forms at the end of june might not be scheduled to do the interview in NOV...

Hi Forumates,just realised i made a mistake filling the ds-260 form.
the question::CAN YOU SPEAK AND/or READ LANGUAGES OTHER THAN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE?
I chose NO instead of YES.
I submitted my form on 3rd August and has unlocked twice.
.....should i unlock the form again and make the necessary correction or leave it?

the question::CAN YOU SPEAK AND/or READ LANGUAGES OTHER THAN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE?
.....should i unlock the form again and make the necessary correction or leave it?
It's not not a serious error but if I were in your shoes, I'd definitely unlock.

adding such informations won't prolong your process so unlock it...

The Police Report is ghc120 you need to take your passport along. Called Akai for the medicals the guy said ghc1491 will update you if I get that done
Good. I had thought these were some monies I could quickly pull from my hat..lol. Well looks like these prices will always increase in Gh. So in my estimation plus the dv fee the costs will amount to about ghs3000. Many thanks for the update

Good. I had thought these were some monies I could quickly pull from my hat..lol. Well looks like these prices will always increase in Gh. So in my estimation plus the dv fee the costs will amount to about ghs3000. Many thanks for the update
Make it Ghs 3500 to be safe.