• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

Got my medicals done today at Akai
clinic. it not bad,please take along your
passport,appointment letter n Six
passport pictures. You will also provide
address of host.

Thanks.. Boss for the updates. That's kind of you. If I may ask, how many days did it take you to complete the process? What about your police report? Do you know how long that as well going to take to get it

Thanks.. Boss for the updates. That's kind of you. If I may ask, how many days did it take you to complete the process? What about your police report? Do you know how long that as well going to take to get it
In the past threads most people had their police reports after 2 weeks. Same for medicals.

I had a very good look at the timestamp of the post. In our time zone, 'today' was Sunday (Ghana is some hours ahead of USA fyi) and well Monday was a public holiday in Ghana.

I'm perfectly aware Ghana is ahead of the US, I used to live in Africa, it was already late night Monday in the US when I wrote that so it would have been well past Monday in Ghana. I was unaware of Monday being a holiday there though.

I just realised I did not put my junior high school though I listed my senior high school and university. Do I need to unlock and add it or I present the Cert On the day of interview? And will it delay my application?

I just realised I did not put my junior high school though I listed my senior high school and university. Do I need to unlock and add it or I present the Cert On the day of interview? And will it delay my application?

Personally I would unlock and correct it, but it isn't absolutely required to unlock. I would rather be delayed than denied.

This question asks for secondary level and above. In Ghana jss is part of basic school. Highschool level in the USA imo corresponds to senior secondary school.

This question asks for secondary level and above. In Ghana jss is part of basic school. Highschool level in the USA imo corresponds to senior secondary school.

To be clear, secondary level in the USA is 12 years and above. So - anyone filling in the forms should normally cover that period.

To be clear, secondary level in the USA is 12 years and above. So - anyone filling in the forms should normally cover that period.
A bit confused...Do you mean the entire duration for secondary school in USA is 12+ years? or that the nominal age at which students start secondary school is at age 12 years?

A bit confused...Do you mean the entire duration for secondary school in USA is 12+ years? or that the nominal age at which students start secondary school is at age 12 years?
High school diploma in USA equals primary+jsh=9 + shs 3=12 I think that's what he means

I mean "secondary" schooling in the USA is started at about age 12. So - when the forms ask for secondary school and above, people should go back to the schools they attended from age 12 give or take a year.

I mean "secondary" schooling in the USA is started at about age 12. So - when the forms ask for secondary school and above, people should go back to the schools they attended from age 12 give or take a year.
So in this case, it will coincide with JSS in Ghana. However I know for a FACT that the consul do not ask nor look at Bece certificates (which are certificates obtained after jss or basic school). This is interesting.

So in this case, it will coincide with JSS in Ghana. However I know for a FACT that the consul do not ask nor look at Bece certificates (which are certificates obtained after jss or basic school). This is interesting.

I didn't say they look at proof. I'm simply explaining what the instructions mean on the DS260.

So from your remarks, I'll ask to unlock so that I can update my education with high school. Hopefully, I don't get to delay it again. My number is current (38**) but I completed the form mid-August. Fingers crossed.