• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any body explain to me I still don't understand what is the CN? And as I played in another country than my native country how do I check for my interview?

Preselected? If anyone has been preselected it's the survivors of the massacre that was DV14. My wounds are almost healed. I'm ready for round 2!!

fmk 2016 dv winner i hope you get selected and yes with a CN as low as 000001 coz your faith has been strong all along despite the unending discouragement.
I too am very hopeful to be selected. good luck to all other hopeful persons
Haha, just stop, u think ursepf cool, let me see 2omorow haha

Let the count down begins! Hahahhahaha,
No seriously guys, i hope for everyone good luck and really hope everyone who deserves it the most win, if someone deserves it more than me, i hope he win it, y not, afterall that what the US is land of dreams, and may allah grant u peace even if u dont win , try to live with ur present and build for future, and dont listen to those who tells u , that they will stop the lottery, they wont bcz its in the constitution, its the land of immigrants, never too late, even if ur 50 and want to visit the states u will do it , as long as u have the will
To me , i already know that am not selected its a strong feeling that am not selected, but am excited to see who will be and what the ranges of the CN and i am travelling to US for a visit on 18/05/2015, will stay there 10 days , but ill watch ur posts

Anyway! how long i am allowed to stay in my country once i am issued a Visa? i wanna finish my education. i need a year of internship in my country

No seriously guys, i hope for everyone good luck and really hope everyone who deserves it the most win, if someone deserves it more than me, i hope he win it, y not, afterall that what the US is land of dreams, and may allah grant u peace even if u dont win , try to live with ur present and build for future, and dont listen to those who tells u , that they will stop the lottery, they wont bcz its in the constitution, its the land of immigrants, never too late, even if ur 50 and want to visit the states u will do it , as long as u have the will
To me , i already know that am not selected its a strong feeling that am not selected, but am excited to see who will be and what the ranges of the CN and i am travelling to US for a visit on 18/05/2015, will stay there 10 days , but ill watch ur posts

Oh" i am impressed you are a good person. God bless you!!

Anyway! how long i am allowed to stay in my country once i am issued a Visa? i wanna finish my education. i need a year of internship in my country
Hi, you will normally have to activate your gc before your medical expires. which is normally 6 month, then you will have to come back to finish whatever you are doing. but there is a limited period of time that one can spend outside the US. I think Britsimon will help you with more information. I stand to be corrected

Good luck to you bra.

Hi, you will normally have to activate your gc before your medical expires. which is normally 6 month, then you will have to come back to finish whatever you are doing. but there is a limited period of time that one can spend outside the US. I think Britsimon will help you with more information. I stand to be corrected
That is to mean that i once i have a visa i need to go to states to claim the green card and return later to complete unfinished task.

Not long now until the DV2016 hordes come pouring in, and the disappointed pre-selectees exit.. tomorrow will be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.