• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys...i wanna ask one question... it is good to check the results on the firstday??? or wait to check after 2 to 3 days after it has been released???

hey guys...i wanna ask one question... it is good to check the results on the firstday??? or wait to check after 2 to 3 days after it has been released???
Actually u have a point, most of the selectes say that they check after 3 or 4 days of the chosen date, i dont know if this is true or not, need an expert opinion

Actually u have a point, most of the selectes say that they check after 3 or 4 days of the chosen date, i dont know if this is true or not, need an expert opinion

Makes no difference really. Given, there was an issue at the start of DV-2015 with some selectees geeting the incorrect notice, but all applicants were notified by mail of the issue and told to check again after a few days.

The CNs have already been allocated. Waiting 2-3 days won't change anything (assuming they don't have an issue again this year).

Anyone else has all the web pages ready and is refreshing every few minutes? :D

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for all of us - and hope for a good CN in case of the big win ;-)
I missed out in DV2014 with EU50XXX :-( Maybe this time...

All the best guys!
Alex

Good Luck and May the force be with you all!

star-wars-yoda-force-fp2961.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.