• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I can't wait for the 5th of May.The count down is on and I can't wait to get my cn then start the process. Let use this thread to keep ourselves busy while waiting for may.

i applied on28 october.i hope am not late to be selected.stil waiting

We submitted our entry quite late but still got selected. There is no advantage to be gained by applying early, other than the system isn't as slow as when you apply later (and everyone else is hurriedly trying to get their entry in too!).

I read somewhere about someone saying he was selected on the second draw. That he checked May wasn't selected but checked again in October and was selected, how is that possible ?

I think there was an error last May around the selection. People who had been told they had been selected had not been and vice-versa. However, from memory, this problem was resolved in May itself. It could just be that that person didn't bother to recheck until October.

I think there was an error last May around the selection. People who had been told they had been selected had not been and vice-versa. However, from memory, this problem was resolved in May itself. It could just be that that person didn't bother to recheck until October.
Thanks Emily, that explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.