• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world a simple buddhist jew, like myself, single-handedly took over the preselection board of directors in the 2016 threads. Original preselectees hardy ever post anymore.

Listen people, I know it was a hostile takeover, however if you don't come back here, I will have no choice but to reassign your founders' CNs to someone more committed to winning.

I'm getting super nervous, every time I unlock my cell phone screen there's the countdown. Not sure it was a good idea!
Thank God I'm leaving for vacation from 1 to 4 May and I'm gonna be distracted, but the 5th I have to work, i'ts going to be nerve wracking spending all day sitting at my desk waiting to be 6 pm Spanish time!

I'm getting super nervous, every time I unlock my cell phone screen there's the countdown. Not sure it was a good idea!
Thank God I'm leaving for vacation from 1 to 4 May and I'm gonna be distracted, but the 5th I have to work, i'ts going to be nerve wracking spending all day sitting at my desk waiting to be 6 pm Spanish time!
I do feel you,but you have to take it easy.I know it's easy said but difficult to do it. Good luck dear.

I am going on a little vacation too, from 1 to 5 though. Stay strong on the 5th!

Personally, I like the level of hope in this thread. It makes me smile to see so many keen on finding out next week and moving on to the next stage. We were all like that at some point.

My DV2015 number is high-ish so I'm excited a second time :)

I applied again too just in case something disastrous happened in DV2015. So I want to see the result myself!
You should not be selected since you already received the visa, Please pray by yourself not to be selected. Let some one get chances.

Dear fellow preselectees,
I will be going on vacation from May 1 to May 5 to celebrate my selection.
I may not have access to this forum.
I am proud of you, we've come a long way from where we began.
I wish you to successfuly take what has rightfully been in your mental ownership for months now - a low CN!

If, for whatever reason, you would like to continue an ascetic life of a preselectee, I will see you in 2017 thread.
Which was set up earlier, but offhandedly locked. As you know, I was recently approved for "preselection moderator" status, and I promise to unlock the 2017 thread as soon as I am inaugurated.

Mazel tov!

Dear fellow preselectees,
I will be going on vacation from May 1 to May 5 to celebrate my selection.
I may not have access to this forum.
I am proud of you, we've come a long way from where we began.
I wish you to successfuly take what has rightfully been in your mental ownership for months now - a low CN!

If, for whatever reason, you would like to continue an ascetic life of a preselectee, I will see you in 2017 thread.
Which was set up earlier, but offhandedly locked. As you know, I was recently approved for "preselection moderator" status, and I promise to unlock the 2017 thread as soon as I am inaugurated.

Mazel tov!
Enjoy the vacation, and let meet when you are back so that we can start with the process. :D

You should not be selected since you already received the visa, Please pray by yourself not to be selected. Let some one get chances.

It doesn't matter. They over select. If she wins she won't submit the DS260 and someone at a higher case number will take her place.

Status
Not open for further replies.