• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said it already, I don't care about what happens to other people or what they believe (Christian or whoeve)
It's individual and that's how I see things and believe it.so stop focusing on my personal things coz I know what I'm talking about.
Pls keep your opinion in this one coz I'm not askingoing people to do it. it's my belief.

Why are you getting "snappy"?

As I said it already, I don't care about what happens to other people or what they believe (Christian or whoeve)
It's individual and that's how I see things and believe it.so stop focusing on my personal things coz I know what I'm talking about.
Pls keep your opinion in this one coz I'm not askingoing people to do it. it's my belief.

No one is focusing on you, it was a general comment. You were the one who raised the issue in the first place as though it was relevant ...

I bet you'll start an hourly countdown in a few days lol. Good luck guys and learn to be more patient, don't forget everyday life cause you have a long way till your dream comes true.

You do know that people of all faiths and atheists too win the lottery, right? And that some Christians enter and don't get selected (or get selected but don't get the visa) despite their faith?
I am merely wanting to ensure that everyone understands it is (1) a random selection and (2) people who don't follow the rules get disqualified. Irrespective of faith.

Good luck to you all for the draw.
There's nothing special about Christians, they face things like everyone else, Christianity is not bed of roses, quite the opposite!

Are you guys up to date with the CN limits/rules? I haven't been aware of it at the beginning, but I understand that there's a certain limit that allows you to get an interview immediately.
Also, are you guys considering working with an immigration lawyer if you win?
1 week left! :)

Are you guys up to date with the CN limits/rules? I haven't been aware of it at the beginning, but I understand that there's a certain limit that allows you to get an interview immediately.

Yea ! But don't worry when you are selected there are experts on here who will guide you through every step.

Yes, but as for the lawyer you don't need one because we have people like Britsimon, sm1smom, SusieQQQ and many more who have an extensive knowledge of the programme and are always ready to assist anyone and to answer any questions you might have.
so keep calm Coz you are in the right place :).

Status
Not open for further replies.