• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yap 25 days to go and Trusting God to be selected.
But we must accept the outcome coz You know millions of people applied for the DV.:(

Curiosity will prevail on you from the start of this application process guys both the pre-selection and post-selection eras have a lot of suspense and anticipation.Take it easy guys this is but a lottery where the chances of losing outweigh the chances of winning nonetheless everyone has an equal opportunity.When I was selected for the 2015 dv year I discovered that the stresses of being a selectee are even more like Madiba said "long walk to freedom" it's quite a long stretch.As the curtain closes down on the 2015 dv process my anticipations and assumptions are even getting more as I wait to see whether I will make it in the final stretch as we are left with only about 3 visa bulletins before our fate is decided.take it easy guys and try to enjoy every moment of it...

Curiosity will prevail on you from the start of this application process guys both the pre-selection and post-selection eras have a lot of suspense and anticipation.Take it easy guys this is but a lottery where the chances of losing outweigh the chances of winning nonetheless everyone has an equal opportunity.When I was selected for the 2015 dv year I discovered that the stresses of being a selectee are even more like Madiba said "long walk to freedom" it's quite a long stretch.As the curtain closes down on the 2015 dv process my anticipations and assumptions are even getting more as I wait to see whether I will make it in the final stretch as we are left with only about 3 visa bulletins before our fate is decided.take it easy guys and try to enjoy every moment of it...
Indeed it's a very long walk to freedom as utata said.will try and be strong.
Thanks for this words of encouragements.
Good luck to you for the forthcoming visa bulletins.

True and well said!!

Hehe man, everyone believe in his god! But aint jesus for christians for everyone? Y would he give it to u only?, y not ur friend?

To me if i won! I know allah my god chose me, but i will be that sure when i win! If i dont win! I dont lose faith! Its bcz my god has something better for me! Its not the end of life u know! Thats it, game of luck! Although i believe that allah has something to do abt it after my brother had won! Be optimistic thats nice! But dont be sure! I am telling u this, so i dont be surprised, i hope u win! And i hope i win, and everyone who really deserves it, really win? But now for 25 days live ur real life and after that when u win ill celebrate with u , deal

In the name of Allah the most gracious and the most merciful..... my dear brothers and sister God is the all knower let us pray we all get selected if not that is not the end of life God knows best.... thanks all

Well, I really can't talk on their behalf coz I don't know about everyone else 's faith. I only know my faith in Jesus. So stop asking me about the others.

You do know that people of all faiths and atheists too win the lottery, right? And that some Christians enter and don't get selected (or get selected but don't get the visa) despite their faith?
I am merely wanting to ensure that everyone understands it is (1) a random selection and (2) people who don't follow the rules get disqualified. Irrespective of faith.

Good luck to you all for the draw.

You do know that people of all faiths and atheists too win the lottery, right? And that some Christians enter and don't get selected (or get selected but don't get the visa) despite their faith?
I am merely wanting to ensure that everyone understands it is (1) a random selection and (2) people who don't follow the rules get disqualified. Irrespective of faith.

SusieQQQ thats what am trying to say! It is lottery, faith in god on everyones religious is a must for sure, no one can live without religion , and its a work of god for sure, but its also a bit of luck! And a bit of understanding, u cant just blame everything on god, this is man work!
I am muslim and i am proud of it, and i hope i can win, but if didnt , thats ok! Ill try next year! Cool , although am going to visit usa on june

As I said it already, I don't care about what happens to other people or what they believe (Christian or whoeve)
It's individual and that's how I see things and believe it.so stop focusing on my personal things coz I know what I'm talking about.
Pls keep your opinion in this one coz I'm not askingoing people to do it. it's my belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.