• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its done, error is in website, they will correct it today, and beleieve me when i say that whoever is non selected will have to check again,

Man, ur anaylsis is wrong, when u analyze, based on what u analyse? Weird though everyone listens to u as ur the lottery maker, this analysis is wrong, session timed out is bcz of the internet and is bcz of the load, not pdf thing not anything, millions are getting the not selected thing, so they have a problem, ull see the next days, or maybe today! But dont analyize like this plz!
Analysis is just a facade. He is behind all of this. He is using his software architectural bravura to assign low CNs to the right preselectees.
Why do you think he asks for people's details?
Did he ask for yous yet?
And yes, I am back in business.

Last edited:
He is behind all of this. He is using his software architectural bravura to assign low CNs to the right preselectees.
Did he ask you yet?
Heheh stop it , not funny heheheheh i like the way u act, i am wondering how u r in real lige

Guys there are people who got selected
thr selectees are 125,000 not all of them know this forum
and the people who are on charge of the DV aren't total retard not to know that there's no selectees
anyway patience guys you waited half a year for the results or many years a few days won't hurt
and life goes on if u are postponing ur life for just a chancr of getting selected u r wrong
IMO, it's just an opportunity

and the people who are on charge of the DV aren't total retard not to know that there's no selectees
anyway patience guys you waited half a year for the results or many years a few days won't hurt
and life goes on if u are postponing ur life for just a chancr of getting selected u r wrong

125000? Where did you get this number?

U idiot or what? U saw 125,000 and people who got selected, then prove it, did u see cns? Ur for sure arabic hehehe

I am new here.
i get session cancelled in red writing.
sometimes session timed out in red writing
sometimes not been selected.

its random

try to clear all your web browser, all cookies everything and then see what you get. you will get one of the above.

Last edited:
If there is a problem i hope they fix it quickly.
I don't want to spent the next two weeks wondering about the outcomes of this lottery.

Analysis is just a facade. He is behind all of this. He is using his software architectural bravura to assign low CNs to the right preselectees.
Did he ask for yous yet?

Sensai-san ... tell the truth. It's all YOUR fault!! :p

U idiot or what? U saw 125,000 and people who got selected, then prove it, did u see cns? Ur for sure arabic hehehe
At least you are an equal opportunity type of guy - both jews and arabs have the same chance of being called idiots by you. Do you mean to be fair or is it just random selection?

At least you are an equal opportunity type of guy - both jews and arabs have the same chance of being called idiots by you. Do you mean to be fair or is it just random selection?
Don't bother talking to him
the one who insult his own people just for a sake of other people isn't worth talking
i liked that nigerian guy who saif god bless nigeria and america

Man, ur anaylsis is wrong, when u analyze, based on what u analyse? Weird though everyone listens to u as ur the lottery maker, this analysis is wrong, session timed out is bcz of the internet and is bcz of the load, not pdf thing not anything, millions are getting the not selected thing, so they have a problem, ull see the next days, or maybe today! But dont analyize like this plz!

Man, you gotta chill and be more respectful of everyone here. It is quite clear that you don't take enough time to read and actually understand what other people are writing, onsite or offsite. You obviously prefer to stir other people up, for no reason.

Did you even READ *and* UNDERSTAND this sentence on @Britsimon 's blog post?
I hate speculating BUT people may jump to various conclusions and I would rather get an explanation out to my readers, as opposed to no information.

I am new here.
i get session cancelled in red writing.
sometimes session timed out in red writing
sometimes not been selected.

its random

try to clear all your web browser, all cookies everything and then see what you get. you will get one of the above.
ouch Johnny, I pity you

Status
Not open for further replies.