• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

please guys share us your interview experience here. here is one example i read somewhere else:
HERE IS ONE SUCCESSFULLY STORY FOR DV INTERVIEW THIS MONTH!Arica

VIA Ndubiz Mwafasi Isaac

This is how it went..
Arrived at embassy 6.40am. The gates had been opened n there was a long queue. Was told to go straight on coz i was with my baby. Was checked at gate 1 then gate 2.
Then proceeded in where was asked for 2nl then was given a number n told to wait
Waited 10 mins then my number was called to window 5. Here was asked to produce original n copies of pp, bc, police cert, form ds260 confirmation, kcse cert. Was asked if av bn to us..i said no. If av ever bn married..i said no. Was then told to pay at cashier then wait.
Waited like 30 mins then was called at counter 8. Here my finger prints were taken then told to wait.
Waited about 15 mins then was called at counter 10. This is where i met a male co who welcomed me with a smile.

Co: welcome
Me: (smiling) thank you
Co: waves at my son then tels me to raise my hand n swear. He then takes my fingerprints again
Co: who r u going to stay with in us
Me: my uncle
Co: so n so?(mentions name)
Me: yes
Co: wen did u clear high school
Me: answer
Co: where do u work currently
Co: u work as a
Co: how long have u worked there
Co: do u have sole custody of ur son
Me: yes
Co: how old is he
Co then type things then after a moment..
Co: sorry how long did u say u have worked at...
Co: congratulations u have been granted visa

congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience...

what is pp, bc, bn stand for?
pleaseeee

Thanks Brit. The only thing is that I already deleted my original submission page. Nice to see you have your website up. Will have to check it out.

Thanks Brit. The only thing is that I already deleted my original submission page. Nice to see you have your website up. Will have to check it out.

Don't worry about the submission page - it isn't going to cause an issue - your case number is all they really need.

Hi Simon,

I'm winner from Asia with case number under 2600 and was current in Sep.
as you know I submit my form in 19 June ,and any body know that the persons with filled form before 6 June received the 2SL.(most of them! ;) )
my question is how many percent that I receive my 2SL on next week before 15th?

there is any news about 2SL?

thanks in advance

Hi Simon,

I'm winner from Asia with case number under 2600 and was current in Sep.
as you know I submit my form in 19 June ,and any body know that the persons with filled form before 6 June received the 2SL.(most of them! ;) )
my question is how many percent that I receive my 2SL on next week before 15th?

there is any news about 2SL?

thanks in advance

If you wait a few days you will be 100% sure about when you will receive your 2NL.

Hi
I am new on this forum, I am the winner from EU my CN 2015EU 000025xx . I submitted ds260 20 May But i didn't received the 2nl. I checked online to see if the IL has been uploaded without receiving an email notification but nothing... do you have some idea?

Hi
I am new on this forum, I am the winner from EU my CN 2015EU 000025xx . I submitted ds260 20 May But i didn't received the 2nl. I checked online to see if the IL has been uploaded without receiving an email notification but nothing... do you have some idea?

I would call KCC if I were you - others who had submitted that early have been invited for interview already.

Hello,
I'm new here too. So interesting this forum.
I was selected in SA and i've been reading about the date of sending the 26o and if it was reopened or not. My particular case is i'm current in the last bulletin, i sent the form on may 21 and asked for reopening two times, on august, and on september 24. So, i will be the living proof about the KCC's 2nl mistery date. If the theories are true, i should receive the 2nl about one or two weeks from today, if not, so, i will wait. Patience is needed in this process.
Greetings.

Hello,
I'm new here too. So interesting this forum.
I was selected in SA and i've been reading about the date of sending the 26o and if it was reopened or not. My particular case is i'm current in the last bulletin, i sent the form on may 21 and asked for reopening two times, on august, and on september 24. So, i will be the living proof about the KCC's 2nl mistery date. If the theories are true, i should receive the 2nl about one or two weeks from today, if not, so, i will wait. Patience is needed in this process.
Greetings.

Welcome - and yes- you are a good "Guinea Pig" for us. By the way - I think the 2NL will be out before the end of the coming week.

Welcome - and yes- you are a good "Guinea Pig" for us. By the way - I think the 2NL will be out before the end of the coming week.
Thanks.
Well, i guess i'll have the smartphone in my hand for the next four weeks, at least. I'll be in touch.
Greetings again.

i think re-opening ur ds 260 does affect coz i submitted on 22 nd may and reopend on 20th june and i subbmited on 21st june.....if i hadnt reopend i would have gotten a 2nl to have an interview in nov so i gess when you reopen they start all over again processing your forms since they have to take into account the staff that you have changed.....and that process takes 3 months....so i would advice aganist reopening your form more than once......
side bar.....................................................
i sent an email last week and i got this
Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and pending
further embassy review for the
continuation of your visa processing. KCC is
currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers
being processed. This bulletin is updated after
the 15th day of each month

dear all
I've heard in KCC they process app. forms by numbers excluding that if it has been currented or not!!!
i mean for example if someone with case no. 2015AS00006xxx has sent his/her DS-260 form in may(which is not still current) they process that instead of case 2015As00001xxx that has sent the form in july(which was current from Auguest).
is this right?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, strange i guess !!!!!!!!!!!
is that right?????????