• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

LOL - you decided against reading then?

OK - well how about using the search function (top right corner of the page). Search for "interview experience".

((Available but unreliable. Police certificates are issued by the General Department of Penal Records and Pardon Amnesty (Idar-e Kul Sajl-e Kifari va Afva Bakhshudagi ). However, police records are not required for immigrant visa applicants because posts cannot verify them. Clean record certificates can be obtained in Iran or from Iranian Embassies and Consulates and the physical appearance of the certificate changes significantly depending on which authority issued it)) I saw that before but that mean they will not ask for that in embassy?

how long do the consular take to send the second letter providing me with the interview date to the postal address I provided on the DS260 form?????

In addition to what Simon already stated, 2NL WILL NOT be mailed to the postal address you provided, what you will receive is an email notification when the time is right.

okkk thanks Mr. Britisimon but there are about 71 pages
where do i start searching from????

Are you for real?? How badly do you want the GC???

hi,i made a mistake when i was filling the DS260,the highest level of education completed i made it high school,no Degree,but i have a high school certificate,thought the Degree was about university Degree which i don`t have,will this be a problem that will affect my chances of getting the visa,n how i can solve this problem,should i send an email to the kcc for them to unlock my application for me.thank you

hi,i made a mistake when i was filling the DS260,the highest level of education completed i made it high school,no Degree,but i have a high school certificate,thought the Degree was about university Degree which i don`t have,will this be a problem that will affect my chances of getting the visa,n how i can solve this problem,should i send an email to the kcc for them to unlock my application for me.thank you

It won't affect your application process at all. Personally, I wouldn't bother correcting it, but if you want to you should email KCC and ask them to unlock the form.

also my case number 2015AF00011***,i have not receive my 2nd notification letter,but the visa bulletin shows that my interview will be in November,what should i do .thank you

also my case number 2015AF00011***,i have not receive my 2nd notification letter,but the visa bulletin shows that my interview will be in November,what should i do .thank you

There was a delay caused in the process by the introduction of the DS-260. That has meant a lot of people did not get their 2NL where they would normally have received it by now.

So - what can you do? A little more patience required....

Hello laleh, I am from iran and my case number is AS000024XX . I am preparing my document for interview and i am not sure if i need to have criminal record from iran . I live in canada and here we dont have iranian embassy. I appreciate if you can give me the answer.
hello sogand jan
as i know no need to have that but since for iranian looks abit different
why dont you visit www.mohajersara.com
its persian forum all iranian put their experiences here.
ask your question there 95% of their guidance are correct
ofcourse you have to type in persian
check 2015 lottery winners.
so happy to find an iranian friend here.
if couldn't find your answer pls let me know i can ask them to find your answer azizam
good luck

A bit confusing to a non Iranian apparently. I presume you still have to undergo a medical exam with a panel physician? Did you check that you really needed all those vaccinations? (Some are not required for everyone, others are not needed if vaccinated in childhood)
well actually they told we can put our childhood record in internatioal card but most of those who have gone for medical test before interview they had to do vaccinations there again.
now since here in our country vaccination price is cheaper most iranian do it here.
but when we read experience of those selectees who have gone for interview and medical test they say dr.'s say influenza and mmr should be at least one month before interview and they have done vaccination again. o_O:(
although everybody know one influenza vaccination each year is enough
even mmr vaccination more than twice makes you get ready for MS(side effect) (google search)
again thanks alot for your opinion

okkk thanks Mr. Britisimon but there are about 71 pages
where do i start searching from????
71 pages is just this thread - there are many more useful threads here too. The good news is, you have plenty of time.....
when I had come to this forum, i tried to read every messages of four threads, including the one with 71 pages.
It was very useful. For your surprise, the messages are very interesting. Believe me you won't get bored, specially if you are determined for GC.

hello sogand jan
as i know no need to have that but since for iranian looks abit different
why dont you visit www.mohajersara.com
its persian forum all iranian put their experiences here.
ask your question there 95% of their guidance are correct
ofcourse you have to type in persian
check 2015 lottery winners.
so happy to find an iranian friend here.
if couldn't find your answer pls let me know i can ask them to find your answer azizam
good luck
Thanks alot for your answer laleh aziz. I will sure look the link that you sand me and i will write you when i recive my 2NL and i wish you the good luck too in your interview.

Hi guys,
My case nr is EU00011.1xx and according to the visa bulletin published today we should have the interview in December...
We are a little worried as we submitted the DS260 on 20th of May, but THEN we saw we had made a mistake on a date :( and we requested KCC to unlock it. They unlocked it on 17th of July so we corrected the DS260 and resubmitted it on the same day (17th of July).
Does anyone know if this should cause us any delay...being that our DS was unlocked and updated nearly 2 months after the first submission??
Ughh this is all so stressful :(
I was thinking about giving a call to KCC but maybe it's too early to call... When do you think it's about time to give them a call...how long should we wait for the notification before calling them?
Thanks a lot everyone :)
I'll keep you guys posted with the news ;)

Hi guys,
My case nr is EU00011.1xx and according to the visa bulletin published today we should have the interview in December...
We are a little worried as we submitted the DS260 on 20th of May, but THEN we saw we had made a mistake on a date :( and we requested KCC to unlock it. They unlocked it on 17th of July so we corrected the DS260 and resubmitted it on the same day (17th of July).
Does anyone know if this should cause us any delay...being that our DS was unlocked and updated nearly 2 months after the first submission??
Ughh this is all so stressful :(
I was thinking about giving a call to KCC but maybe it's too early to call... When do you think it's about time to give them a call...how long should we wait for the notification before calling them?
Thanks a lot everyone :)
I'll keep you guys posted with the news ;)

2NLs will be out probably by the end of next week. Don't call, just leave them to get on with the job of scheduling people. Patience is a virtue.... and a requirement for the DV lottery.

2NLs will be out probably by the end of next week. Don't call, just leave them to get on with the job of scheduling people. Patience is a virtue.... and a requirement for the DV lottery.
Thank you :)
I know it takes patience...but we're worried about the change we made to the DS by the middle of July...that's why I fear being postponed and delayed :(
I reallyyy hope the update made in July won't affect our interview being scheduled :)