• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

post-45089-Lauren-Cohan-Bela-hot-sigh-gif-HkJt.gif
Who is this?
Our super moderator Mom?

Thanx simon,
im going to unlock it, this is gonna take KCC some time to do, and also 2 months again for prossessing once again !!
i think it is going to cost me 4 months more ( interview for April ) at least
anyway, it is the right thing to do ....
thanx simon
Hello simon,
i've sent an e-mail to kcc on friday noon requesting to unlock ds-260 ,, ( CN, DOB, NAME, Reason to unlock ) clearly mentioned, but didnt recieve any response from kcc,
when do you expect them to unlock it ? u told me do it ASAP, so i guess time factor is important,
how long does it take kcc to unlock ds-260 ? any idea !

THANX

Hello simon,
i've sent an e-mail to kcc on friday noon requesting to unlock ds-260 ,, ( CN, DOB, NAME, Reason to unlock ) clearly mentioned, but didnt recieve any response from kcc,
when do you expect them to unlock it ? u told me do it ASAP, so i guess time factor is important,
how long does it take kcc to unlock ds-260 ? any idea !

THANX

Some people have had the form unlocked in a couple of days, fr others it took a bit longer.

dear all
as i mentioned before my case no. is : 2015AS000010xx (from Iran) and have not received 2nd letter yet.
i called KCC , they told they have received my docs but has not been processed yet.
since i was current from august and was thinking my interview would be in october.
i completed all my vaccinnations.( MMR vaccine, Hepatitis B, influenza, td,...) and got my international vaccination card for embassy.
now my question is:
in persian forums people say vaccination should be one month before interview and since i have not received my 2nd letter for interview date, DOES IT MEAN I SHOULD PEPEAT ALL THESE VACCINNATIONS AGAIN DURING MEDICAL TEST?
i'd really appreciate if answer my question.

dear all
as i mentioned before my case no. is : 2015AS000010xx (from Iran) and have not received 2nd letter yet.
i called KCC , they told they have received my docs but has not been processed yet.
since i was current from august and was thinking my interview would be in october.
i completed all my vaccinnations.( MMR vaccine, Hepatitis B, influenza, td,...) and got my international vaccination card for embassy.
now my question is:
in persian forums people say vaccination should be one month before interview and since i have not received my 2nd letter for interview date, DOES IT MEAN I SHOULD PEPEAT ALL THESE VACCINNATIONS AGAIN DURING MEDICAL TEST?

A bit confusing to a non Iranian apparently. I presume you still have to undergo a medical exam with a panel physician? Did you check that you really needed all those vaccinations? (Some are not required for everyone, others are not needed if vaccinated in childhood)

how long do the consular take to send the second letter providing me with the interview date to the postal address I provided on the DS260 form?????

how long do the consular take to send the second letter providing me with the interview date to the postal address I provided on the DS260 form?????

They send you the interview notification (2NL) by email, around 6 to 8 weeks before the interview.

Again.... Read some posts. Your questions have all been asked and answered many times before....

dear all
now my question is:
Hello laleh, I am from iran and my case number is AS000024XX . I am preparing my document for interview and i am not sure if i need to have criminal record from iran . I live in canada and here we dont have iranian embassy. I appreciate if you can give me the answer.

Last edited by a moderator: