• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

After a great start, now they are slowing down in Europe: +1400 only for November. To be current in December I need to see an increase of +1600 in the next VB. Last year saw an increase of +2700 CNs from Nov to Dec so I might have a chance to be current by the end of 2014, am i wrong?

Hello,I have a case number EU - 6xxx and submitted DS260 in 28 of May.According to the VB I should be scheduled for October but no e-mail for interview yet.Did anybody got one in EU ???Should I contact them or just wait.

Hello,I have a case number EU - 6xxx and submitted DS260 in 28 of May.According to the VB I should be scheduled for October but no e-mail for interview yet.Did anybody got one in EU ???Should I contact them or just wait.

Some people got notifications, but many did not. November interviews are being setup now because the next VB has just been released today - so you will most likely get a November appointment and should receive an email (your 2NL) over the next week or so.

Ok thank you..let's wait then.Should I start preparing the medical stuff and papers from now ?I just though to wait until the email but I read here and a lot of people do it before the 2NL.

Ok thank you..let's wait then.Should I start preparing the medical stuff and papers from now ?I just though to wait until the email but I read here and a lot of people do it before the 2NL.

You could start now, although some doctors want you to show the 2NL in order to schedule the medical....

Hi,
I got third child (newborn) after I submitted the DS260 application( it was submited for 4 members) but now we are 5 members of family .
- Do I need to add the new child to my form of aplication (DS260).
- Do I need to add as a third child to my personal data that I submitted.
- Do i need to add as a third child to my wife (to her data).
could you answer me please .
CN :2015EU00061**

Hi,
I got third child (newborn) after I submitted the DS260 application( it was submited for 4 members) but now we are 5 members of family .

- Yes
- Yes
- Yes
- And you need to fill out a separate form for the new baby also

thx Sm 1 smom,
do I need to contact by email KCC to unlock my and my wife aplication .
I just added my new child when I submit, one small window appeared and suggested me to wait for more 60 min .

thx Sm 1 smom,
do I need to contact by email KCC to unlock my and my wife aplication .
I just added my new child when I submit, one small window appeared and suggested me to wait for more 60 min .

Yes, contact and request for them to unlock the forms

Hi,

Yes you need to add, you need contact KCC to re-open both your wife and your application. To re-open you need send email in following format

CN : 2015DVXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Principal Applicant full name : Last, First
Date of Birth : MMDDYYYY

Spouse Applicant full name : Last, First

Once you send they will re-open your file for changes.

I re-opened my file due to passport renewal.

Hi Britsimon

I re-opened my DS260 to update my passport detail, then I notice that I answered for vaccination question Yes. But I do not have any document you prove. If I change to 'No', I need to enter the explanation. What is the best explanation that I can enter?

Note : Actually I have taken the all vaccination but no records available with me.

Hi Britsimon

I re-opened my DS260 to update my passport detail, then I notice that I answered for vaccination question Yes. But I do not have any document you prove. If I change to 'No', I need to enter the explanation. What is the best explanation that I can enter?

Note : Actually I have taken the all vaccination but no records available with me.

Just change it - it isn't a big deal.

After a great start, now they are slowing down in Europe: +1400 only for November. To be current in December I need to see an increase of +1600 in the next VB. Last year saw an increase of +2700 CNs from Nov to Dec so I might have a chance to be current by the end of 2014, am i wrong?
Britsimon, can you please help with this one? Thanks.

Yes you need to add, you need contact KCC to re-open both your wife and your application. To re-open you need send email in following format

Principal Applicant full name : Last, First

Spouse Applicant full name : Last, First

Once you send they will re-open your file for changes.

I re-opened my file due to passport renewal.
How long it take from them to reopen your file