• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I don't know how do you depend on last years bulletins and each year is deferent for instance : in 2012 in Asia the cut off number was 40500 and in 2014 was 13350. So years are not equal , every year has it's deferent numbers .Just delusion or what >> May I know ??

Bangladesh was still eligible for DV in 2012 so it skewed the numbers greatly. There are now far less Asian entries and consequently selectees.

I think life is continuous and and so is the processing,what if your(employer) terminate you Job a week to your interview,will you pursue UNLOCKING? the answer is NO.The whole thing about Education,Jobs and Areas you Have Visited revolves around your CAPACITY and ABILITY to live and work without becoming a public charge and not necessarily to Investigate or INTERROGATE your character.The best thing to do,is every time an a foreseen issue crops up,just write an email to KCC and carry the correspondences to the Interview.
Thank you very much for your help

Hi. Does anybody know the link for online registration for DHL visa courier service? It's mandatory in Addis Ababa.
**Guys from ETHIOPIA, don't forget to present the confirmation page for interview.**

Hi. Does anybody know the link for online registration for DHL visa courier service? It's mandatory in Addis Ababa.
**Guys from ETHIOPIA, don't forget to present the confirmation page for interview.**
I called the DHL people last time to ask where I can get z form since the link is not working. They suggested to go to internet house infront of entoto-american embassy. zey will fill z form for u. if it helps..........

I called the DHL people last time to ask where I can get z form since the link is not working. They suggested to go to internet house infront of entoto-american embassy. zey will fill z form for u. if it helps..........

thank you so much dayebaby. But, what if i want to fill the form by myself? Just for confidentiality purpose.
Can't i get the exact link which may lead me to the application page?

Hi All

I Reviewed today my documents and I found small mistake in the date of marriage , the Date which was written in the Official certificate was in Hijri format (13 Shaban 20xx) but when i convert that to Gregorian it shown (27 Sep 20xx ) however my DS 260 form show 13 Sep 20xx which mean only the days is wrong .

Should I open the DS 260 for such a mistake , My case Number DVAS 38xx , and my worries that it will delay the process some times , However I am married more than 10 years and have two kids which might mean that should be no worriers about the marriage .

Let me know what you think

Hi All

I Reviewed today my documents and I found small mistake in the date of marriage , the Date which was written in the Official certificate was in Hijri format (13 Shaban 20xx) but when i convert that to Gregorian it shown (27 Sep 20xx ) however my DS 260 form show 13 Sep 20xx which mean only the days is wrong .

Should I open the DS 260 for such a mistake , My case Number DVAS 38xx , and my worries that it will delay the process some times , However I am married more than 10 years and have two kids which might mean that should be no worriers about the marriage .

Let me know what you think

No need to unlock the DS form for that. You can correct the information at the time of your interview.

No need to unlock the DS form for that. You can correct the information at the time of your interview.
Thanks for the fast response , I really appreciate all the help come from the team over here .

I was also hoping not to open the form for such small mistake , it sound for me the whole DS 260 things take too much time to process .

Hello

When you go for the Medical test , what vaccinations you need to show at the Medical test. I have long to go for the medical test but would prefer to know what vaccinations I would require so can get the reports from my GP (doctor), and if any missing I can request my GP to send me to get the vaccinations done at the local hospital.

Dear BritSimon,
With a C.N. of 2015EU00039XXX, would you still be of the opinion that I will become current at some stage? I have asked you a similar question before-sorry to nag.
Best Wishes,
Annanz

Dear BritSimon,
With a C.N. of 2015EU00039XXX, would you still be of the opinion that I will become current at some stage? I have asked you a similar question before-sorry to nag.
Best Wishes,
Annanz

We'll previously you asked for 2014AF93xxx and the answer was no. Now you are asking for a different region, year and the numbers are switched round, but the answer is more likely that the number will go current, yes.

We'll previously you asked for 2014AF93xxx and the answer was no. Now you are asking for a different region, year and the numbers are switched round, but the answer is more likely that the number will go current, yes.

It would be interesting to know how the person has two different regions in two different years though. Spouse, or a mistake?

It would be interesting to know how the person has two different regions in two different years though. Spouse, or a mistake?

The AF CN the OP previously asked about was for his fiancé which unfortunately never became current.

Dear Britsimon,

If I could ask some questions of you please.
1. I have been selected for DV2015 with a high case number. My fiance was selected for DV2014 and is likely to be interviewed soon. If she gets a GC can I just go to the USA and marry her? Or is it better for me to wait and hope to get my own GC next Fall?
2. I have lived in 3 different countries in the past decade including Libya & Russia. Should I try to get a police certificate from these countries now? Or is it too early? How do I actually go about getting this police clearance?
3. With a CN of 2015EU000039XXX, do you still believe it might be likely I'll be interviewed next August approximately?

Thank You,
Annanz

Not yet , case number AS13** , ds 260 completed- may 30

Anybody knows about past years second letter are also delayed like this year

Hello

When you go for the Medical test , what vaccinations you need to show at the Medical test. I have long to go for the medical test but would prefer to know what vaccinations I would require so can get the reports from my GP (doctor), and if any missing I can request my GP to send me to get the vaccinations done at the local hospital.

I have googled and came across below vaccination list :-
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/vaccinations.html
Do I require all the vaccinations mentioned in above website ?? . I don't have my childhood vaccinations proof and in last 20yrs being in UK I don't remember taking any of the vaccinations mentioned in the above vaccination website.

On the previous occupation form, the company that i used to work for has gone bankrupt thus the phone number part i didn't fill and i can't recall the name of my then-supervisor and he most likely doesn't work there anymore, i filled it a made-up name.. Will this be a problem? This doesn't effect my qualification does it? I've never heard someone got denied for their previous occupation. High school diploma + proof of good financial standing are all it takes right?