• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I called the Kentucky office today. They told me that they have all the interviews scheduled and that they stopped accepting DS-260 after 1st of July 2015. I am screwed as I filed DS-260 on 14th of July. My number was EU3800. I am going to try right now through Adjustment of Status (I live in US) but my gut is telling me that I missed my chance. Also, I am not sure whether to send the I-485 for AoS right now or they have to receive it after 1st of August because of my EU3800 number (August for Europe)
Yes, unfortunately you seem to have missed the DV-2015 opportunity, a pity really given the low EU 3,800 CN.

I called the Kentucky office today. They told me that they have all the interviews scheduled and that they stopped accepting DS-260 after 1st of July 2015. I am screwed as I filed DS-260 on 14th of July. My number was EU3800. I am going to try right now through Adjustment of Status (I live in US) but my gut is telling me that I missed my chance. Also, I am not sure whether to send the I-485 for AoS right now or they have to receive it after 1st of August because of my EU3800 number (August for Europe)

It still can be done through AoS.
Good luck!

Go to the AOS thread and ask mom, you might still be able to do it.

interesting to get confirmation of the cutoff for DS260s - so they need the info ready about a week before they finalize scheduling by the looks of things. What we had pretty much assumed but good to get some confirmation of it.

Guys, my friend called US embassy in Serbia today, he is CN42xxx and they told him that in september they maybe won't have enough visas for all??!! Is that possible even visa bulletin for september is 43050??

Guys, my friend called US embassy in Serbia today, he is CN42xxx and they told him that in september they maybe won't have enough visas for all??!! Is that possible even visa bulletin for september is 43050??

Well, KCC clearly expects to have enough visa numbers or they wouldn't have had the cut off so high. But they have been caught out occasionally before. Last year a case was reported right at the end of a family of 4 where they issued only 2 visas to the parents and said they did not have enough visa numbers for the kids. So while the most likely outcome is no problem, your friend should make sure all his paperwork is perfect so that there are no delays, etc.

Well, KCC clearly expects to have enough visa numbers or they wouldn't have had the cut off so high. But they have been caught out occasionally before. Last year a case was reported right at the end of a family of 4 where they issued only 2 visas to the parents and said they did not have enough visa numbers for the kids. So while the most likely outcome is no problem, your friend should make sure all his paperwork is perfect so that there are no delays, etc.
Omg now Im scared, I am CN EU418xx, hope I will get my visa ....

hey guys!

Case Number- 2016asxxxx7XXX
Region-Asia

I won the DV lottery for 2016.
I was supposed to send the VISA application form and I did it a couple of months ago.
and My visa application status was completed.
But other than that i have not got any notifications at al..

Does this mean that my Visa is under processing?
I sent it in May!!

Awaiting kind replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I am traveling next week to US first time for landing , do i need to carry with ne the Xray or only the envelope recieved from the embassy ?

Also will they ask me about the vaccantion

Hi

I am traveling next week to US first time for landing , do i need to carry with ne the Xray or only the envelope recieved from the embassy ?

Also will they ask me about the vaccantion

They always tell you to carry the X-ray but no one I know has ever been asked for it.
A copy of your medical records is in the envelope so all info about vaccinations is in there. If there was any issue about your vaccination there would be a notation on your visa.

They always tell you to carry the X-ray but no one I know has ever been asked for it.
A copy of your medical records is in the envelope so all info about vaccinations is in there. If there was any issue about your vaccination there would be a notation on your visa.
Thanks

good evening, my wife has got a Dv of 2015 and she is invited for interview on 9 September 2015, but i and my wife was married on November 2014. shall we go for interview together

good evening, my wife has got a Dv of 2015 and she is invited for interview on 9 September 2015, but i and my wife was married on November 2014. shall we go for interview together

When did your wife submit her DS-260 form? Did your wife list indicate she's married in her DS-260 form? Did she fill out and submit a separate DS-260 form for you? Is your name listed in her IL?

good evening, my wife has got DV and she is invited on 9 September 2015 but we are married in November 2014 after she full fill the s-260. shall we go fro interview