• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Little to none.

Nepal still hasn't been limited
Iranian ap cases resolve much faster than last year

Perfect recipe for roa disaster

Yes agree with Euro - finally some grown up talk.

Now - about the disaster. Once KCC hit the region targets (which they will) they will have done their job well. Their job, and the point of the lottery was not to please ROA candidates - their job was to issue as many visas as possible within the quota in rank number order. They have done that - so what is the disaster?

Yes agree with Euro - finally some grown up talk.

Now - about the disaster. Once KCC hit the region targets (which they will) they will have done their job well. Their job, and the point of the lottery was not to please ROA candidates - their job was to issue as many visas as possible within the quota in rank number order. They have done that - so what is the disaster?

Disaster for us roa people..

Anyway, if it's like this, it shouldn't be called diversity when the AS visa pool is mostly comprised of Nepalese and Iranians..

They should find another way to handle these two troubling countries

Anyway, if it's like this, it shouldn't be called diversity when the AS visa pool is mostly comprised of Nepalese and Iranians..

But again - that is not the lottery you entered. You entered a lottery where anyone is free to enter. More Nepalese and Iranians did that than your countrymen. Who is to blame for that. Your countrymen basically. The lottery is there, it is easy to enter - why did they not enter?

Based on DV rules based on respective US legislation, as explained by Britsimon in detail earlier, the only thing they could possibly do is to allow DV consulate interviews across Asia to be spread out over the year instead of cramming them into the last few months. Would this make a difference for final AS numbers becoming current? Absolutely not, it simply would make a (positive) difference for the interview process and its respective timing...

Based on DV rules based on respective US legislation, as explained by Britsimon in detail earlier, the only thing they could possibly do is to allow DV consulate interviews across Asia to be spread out over the year instead of cramming them into the last few months. Would this make a difference for final AS numbers becoming current? Absolutely not, it simply would make a (positive) difference for the interview process and its respective timing...

Before 2014.. We didn't have this issue, all regions went current, Nepalese were happy, roa were happy, iranians were happy

And suddenly in 2014. All sh*t broke loose, and just when you think it's the worst, dv15 comes.

Can we please have that again?

But again - that is not the lottery you entered. You entered a lottery where anyone is free to enter. More Nepalese and Iranians did that than your countrymen. Who is to blame for that. Your countrymen basically. The lottery is there, it is easy to enter - why did they not enter?

Because everyone here thinks of America as an " evil zionist atheist state"

Very bad slip back in language and very poor attempt in profiling the US.... Probably a very good thing you won't be moving to this horrible country any time soon... :)

I quoted that from their words not mine
I am personally in favor of the us, completely

Not sure what made you think it's my own words

"...everyone here thinks of America as an " evil zionist atheist state"" - your words, not anyone else's....

Do you have a reading problem
I quoted that

I certainly don't view them that way. If i do i wouldn't have applied for dv15

Read my words thoroughly

Yeah i forgot to add "else".

Do you have a reading problem
I quoted that

I certainly don't view them that way. If i do i wouldn't have applied for dv15

Read my words thoroughly

Yeah i forgot to add "else".
Look, this is probably just a waste of my time, yet if you want to quote anybody, you need to specify where you quoted it from, and if you are not in agreement with the statement you are quoting you need to say so... This clearly was your statement (and a rather poor one in that)...

Last edited:
Look, this is probably just a waste of my time, yet if you want to quote anybody, you need to specify where you quoted it from, and if you are not in agreement with the statement you are quoting you need to say so... This clearly was your statement (and a rather poor one in that)...

Whatever you say.
no amount of explaining will suffice that i don't agree with that statement

But that's definitely not what my personal statement.. I forgot to add the else

Whatever you say, no amount of explaining will suffice

But that's definitely not what my personal statement.. I forgot to add the else
LOL - so you meant to say that everyone else in Asia, whatever "here" means (except you of course), thinks of America as an evil zionist atheist state? Is this it?