• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

LOL - so you meant to say that everyone else in Asia, whatever "here" means (except you of course), thinks of America as an evil zionist atheist state? Is this it?

What i meant to say was :

Most people (excluding me) in my country think of them that way

Clear?

Not sure why it is so hard for you to comprehend my words..

Yes, possibly :)... Yet I do work closely with many folks in and from Indonesia and none of them had told me that (yet)... Do we have other people from Indonesia in this forum?

Of course they're not gonna say thay in front of you, you're European and to them Europeans = American slaves .. If you can speak the language i will show you

Yes there is, mr josh tampan

Of course they're not gonna say thay in front of you.. If you can speak the language i will show you

As I had suspected, you don't get it: you simply can not say that everyone else/most people in Indonesia think like this... If you make a statement as you did, the opinion becomes your own for the reader... Clearly, it is a lost cause, let's just move on (obviously we won't forget what you had said)...

As I had suspected, you don't get it: you simply can not say that everyone else/most people in Indonesia think like this... If you make a statement as you did, the opinion becomes your own for the reader... Clearly, it is a lost cause, let's just move on (obviously we won't forget what you had said)...

Whatever, the point is i don't see America that way. Lest people think that that's my stance on them

I've lived here all my life, of course i know most think that way..

Quite frankly, if it was down to who "deserves" visas, I would think that Syrian, Somali, Sudanese and Eritrean refugees as well as gay people from Uganda etc would be at the top of the list. However, this is a lottery run on clearly defined lines. If you don't like how selectees are chosen, don't enter.

Quite frankly, if it was down to who "deserves" visas, I would think that Syrian, Somali, Sudanese and Eritrean refugees as well as gay people from Uganda etc would be at the top of the list. However, this is a lottery run on clearly defined lines. If you don't like how selectees are chosen, don't enter.

I don't have problems with how the selectees are chosen

What i have problem is how SOME cases are prioritized

A country is not supposed to hand out free visas to individuals who think of said country in a bad way.

Do you actually believe what you say??
Firstly, they are not free.
Secondly, one has to presume that any individual applying does not think of the country in a bad way. Conversely, if you believe that everyone from a country should be treated the same way, then you should be treated the same as all your countrymen who you say think so badly of the US, therefore you do not deserve a visa either. Lose-lose for you, here.

I don't have problems with how the selectees are chosen

What i have problem is how SOME cases are handled differenty than others.

If you don't have a problem with how they are chosen then you also do not have a problem with 80% of Asian visas going to Nepal and Iran. Right?

That's about how their cases are prioritized above roa ones..

80% of entries = 80% of selectees = 80% of winners. Get it? It's not priority, it's statistics. You said you didn't have a problem with selection, therefore you don't have a problem with the rest of it.

80% of entries = 80% of selectees = 80% of winners. Get it? It's not priority, it's statistics. You said you didn't have a problem with selection, therefore you don't have a problem with the rest of it.

I don't care, the point still stands, withoit these two countries (with emphasis on nepal) asia would have gone current months ago

I have some thoughts about last VB for ASIA. What do you think?
4400 visas issued by end of MAY with VB AS5275
To issue 8500 visas (Quota of ASIA) what will be the last VB?
Last VB = Quota of ASIA * MAY VB / Visas issued end of May
Last VB = 8500 visas * AS5275 / 4400 visas
Last VB = AS10190