• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

I finished today the medical examination for the Tirane Albania Embassy. I am posting just in case anybody want to know more. you go to the doctor to make the first visit 3 weeks before the interview and than they set an appointment after one or two weeks to come back with all the document and get everything done. I did a flu shot a blood test and the X ray total for 165$ to their design medical center and doctor. In case you had any surgery in the past just need to provide a case history a piece paper from the Hospital you had your surgery stated the date and what type of surgery you did. fill a form with your personal health situation and need to present the Vaccination cards (only 5$ to have that but don't throw the recite it is need to the presented with the other form at the medical center.)
On the instruction to the Tirana Embassy it says it cost only 145$ but once you go to the doctor they tell you its even a flu shot that cost 20$ and you need to split the money 120$ for the Sealed Envelope to bring the day of Interview and the rest you paid in Albanian Lek to the Medical Center.
I hope this helps someone for future reference

If you are interviewing in Tirana - then their rules mean that you will probably have to provide two I134s if the sponsor is married.
Ok this is clear. Do we need I134s for the main applicant only since other members of the family are included in the form?

esa said:
I just registered to the usvisa-info.com. They asked only case number and passport number. File number means case number begins with EU2015XXX
but you will not write in same format you must write in 2015XXX format.
Do we need 1 account only since all members of the family are listed there?

Oh I forgot to mention that I registered at this site while not having the interview date but I guess I can complete after receiving the 2nl, right?

Ok this is clear. Do we need I134s for the main applicant only since other members of the family are included in the form?

Well Tirana is just making their own rules up - so hard to be 100% sure - but I think they are looking for I134 that covers the principal and the derivatives (which is correct) but what is odd is they expect that to be repeated for the spouse of the sponsor if the sponsor is married.

Oh I forgot to mention that I registered at this site while not having the interview date but I guess I can complete after receiving the 2nl, right?

Yes you can complete it anytime you want (before the interview of course ) . I filled one account on to my husbands (winner ) name ,then I added all the family members. You can add approximately 10 family members. :) There is a button on the wright-bottom to add family members .Then you have to print the final explanations that mentions you & your family members names , passport numbers and the nearest post office address you selected.
Be sure that you are filling the immigration part . ( At one step you have to choose Diversity Visa )
Good luck

So there is need of just one account. That's what I did, thanks esa! I can't recall being asked to choose DV category but only 'Immigrant Visa' as group which included DV. Maybe this step will show up when the interview will be scheduled.

Britsimon, post: 2380656, member: 10"]Well Tirana is just making their own rules up - so hard to be 100% sure - but I think they are looking for I134 that covers the principal and the derivatives (which is correct) but what is odd is they expect that to be repeated for the spouse of the sponsor if the sponsor is married.
This is odd indeed but I'm wondering whether a sponsor's spouse I134 would be valid if there are no job incomes but assets and bank accounts can be proven (as required in I134). Above all, can this little 'problem' be shadowed by the fact that the sponsor is a US citizen and working for the British Embassy (I mean like a jolly) :)

This is odd indeed but I'm wondering whether a sponsor's spouse I134 would be valid if there are no job incomes but assets and bank accounts can be proven (as required in I134). Above all, can this little 'problem' be shadowed by the fact that the sponsor is a US citizen and working for the British Embassy (I mean like a jolly) :)

I think the reasoning is to account for the fact that a married couple "share" their assets so the embassy is trying to make sure the spouse supports the plan to support....

So - I understand why they ask for it - it just isn't required by any other embassy or the instructions/law....

So there is need of just one account. That's what I did, thanks esa! I can't recall being asked to choose DV category but only 'Immigrant Visa' as group which included DV. Maybe this step will show up when the interview will be scheduled.
@esa & @Flori_ALB_NY I just saw your post in here...
Well that was our dilemma too when we had to register for the courier. Being that it wasn't clear enough if the main applicant ONLY had to create an account, or each family member had to create one personal account, I finally managed to ask friends who had previously sent their docs to the Embassy.
You have to create ONE ACCOUNT EACH. Even for children (separate accounts). You need to send the docs separately (one envelope each family member) (DHL for Tirana/Albania) ;)
Good luck guys! :)

Reactions: esa
Well that was our dilemma too when we had to register for the courier. Being that it wasn't clear enough if the main applicant ONLY had to create an account, or each family member had to create one personal account, I finally managed to ask friends who had previously sent their docs to the Embassy.
You have to create ONE ACCOUNT EACH. Even for children (separate accounts). You need to send the docs separately (one envelope each family member) (DHL for Tirana/Albania) ;)

Really ? I was just closing the documents that I prepared . So why there was a button to add the family members ? When I check I can see every family members has different numbers. . I don't know what to do now ?? I will immediately ask it a winner from TR who went to USA a month ago .
Thank you Bleri . I will just gonna ask becouse of the Albanian Embassy sometimes wants to use their own rules. Hope it's not the same in TR .I will share the answer .

Dear all,

I will have my interview in few weeks, but I wonder what I am going to do since I have €20000 into the bank and a month ago those were $25000, Euro currency is going down and today the amount for 20k€ is 24k$, we are family of 4... any help pls

Dear all,

I will have my interview in few weeks, but I wonder what I am going to do since I have €20000 into the bank and a month ago those were $25000, Euro currency is going down and today the amount for € is 24k$, we are family of 4... any help pls

That isn't bad at all, I am sure you will be ok with that, particularly if you can show a pattern of saving and have other assets you will be selling for your move. The number is not a hard number to a specific dollar....

Really ? I was just closing the documents that I prepared . So why there was a button to add the family members ? When I check I can see every family members has different numbers. . I don't know what to do now ?? I will immediately ask it a winner from TR who went to USA a month ago .
Thank you Bleri . I will just gonna ask becouse of the Albanian Embassy sometimes wants to use their own rules. Hope it's not the same in TR .I will share the answer .
I'm not sure how it works elsewhere, but in Tirana when you present yourself in the courier office you need to present the printed courier registration for each family member (they attach it to the envelope - one for each).
I did the same thing as you, when I first registered, (I listed myself and my husband in the same account) then when i checked with my friends i created one account each and printed out the confirmation page.
I guess the option to add other family members is not for DV (immigration visas) but for tourist visas... or other types of visas (i guess) :p

I'm not sure how it works elsewhere, but in Tirana when you present yourself in the courier office you need to present the printed courier registration for each family member (they attach it to the envelope - one for each).
I did the same thing as you, when I first registered, (I listed myself and my husband in the same account) then when i checked with my friends i created one account each and printed out the confirmation page.
I guess the option to add other family members is not for DV (immigration visas) but for tourist visas... or other types of visas (i guess) :p
can you guys explain whats this please,

do we miss something, I dont really understand what are you talking about, what envelopes, what courier, any simple help please

can you guys explain whats this please,

do we miss something, I dont really understand what are you talking about, what envelopes, what courier, any simple help please

I said I registered my husband to usvisa-info.com and add all the family members by add a family member button .
Bleri said not to do it like that. Every member has to got an account even they are a child . Every person in each family must register separately. The Albanian Embassy wants the usvisa-info forms separately in the envelops .
So I'm trying to learn which one is true . Maybe both becouse I'm in different country . Maybe It's only the Albanian Embassy rule . I don't know yet.

Does anyone know something about how to do registering on usvisa-info.com if you have family members ? Separately or with using add a family member button?

Hi if is about the registration for the DHL to pick up your passport when you receive the visa on the same application you can add family member to a single application important is that the main is the the winner of the DV2015.
In my case I tried to add my wife to the same application but for some reason it will not allowed me so we did 2 different application its not a big deal important is that all family member are included.
The count down is running for me in a week I will the interview any last suggestion?

Finally I learned . Dv winner can register to usvisa-info then add the derivates using by add the family members button. I learned it from a winner who got her and her husbands visa 5 months before. I think so the separate account prints in separate envelops are a rule of your countries embassy .