• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

yh ooo I called iom and I ask for acc to nj they said for delta airways is $1051..but according to him British airways will b a bit less..

in comparison, bear in mind that transiting has a cost of overlay and long travel time which i believe is all factored in delta which will bring u direct. you just eat and sleep and wake up to landing at a time when the airport is freee...immigration check out and baggage clearance is quick as well...
you decide.

The whole charade started when he brought up a silly idea which I rejected outright. When I won the lottery in May, my big brother in UK contacted him because they were friends. He agreed to be my host and said he didn't have any problem. So I even started communicating with him regularly until he cooked up a rather silly idea somewhere around early June. He wanted to hook me up with a lady for an arranged marriage and he claims the so called lady will foot every single penny during the process. Well one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to reject that does he? I told him in a smart way that I had already submitted my DS260 and going back to unlock and add a partner wld raise eyebrows. So fact of the matter is I didn't agree. Since then he started behaving funny. Not replying my messages and stopped picking my brother's calls.. Funny:eek: how some of our own ppl are always looking for an opportunity to take advantage of us. Pls be wise

Folks...be careful with this marriage thing if it aint genuine. When some pple here realize uve received your visa, they want you to smuggle in a gal through contract marriage.
My host's roommate whom I did not know mpo introduced that idea to me that I should bring in his sister...fortunately, it was his roommate I was going to not him. I turned his idea down outright...
I had a backup plan though...
so yeaaa...folks, get a backup plan...some of our own people wont help genuinely without asking for anything inreturn. its soo unfathomable...
also watch the things you are asked to bring along to them...be sure you know the contents of whatever parcel you hav been given, even if its just a simple looking envelope...inspect before anything is sealed before your eyes.
do not accept last minute packages at the airport. if you have to, be sure you know what is in it.
some people are very bad. not everyone is happy for you. Period!!!

Folks...be careful with this marriage thing if it aint genuine. When some pple here realize uve received your visa, they want you to smuggle in a gal through contract marriage.
My host's roommate whom I did not know mpo introduced that idea to me that I should bring in his sister...fortunately, it was his roommate I was going to not him. I turned his idea down outright...
I had a backup plan though...
so yeaaa...folks, get a backup plan...some of our own people wont help genuinely without asking for anything inreturn. its soo unfathomable...
also watch the things you are asked to bring along to them...be sure you know the contents of whatever parcel you hav been given, even if its just a simple looking envelope...inspect before anything is sealed before your eyes.
do not accept last minute packages at the airport. if you have to, be sure you know what is in it.
some people are very bad. not everyone is happy for you. Period!!!
you said it all bro

in comparison, bear in mind that transiting has a cost of overlay and long travel time which i believe is all factored in delta which will bring u direct. you just eat and sleep and wake up to landing at a time when the airport is freee...immigration check out and baggage clearance is quick as well...
you decide.
royal air maroc is also very cheap

scratches?? Lol playing smart.

haha can't stop laughing

Let it go guys, he's not pretending to be someone else. He admitted and confirmed he's the same person in his very first post on another thread. As a matter of fact he apologized for his response to @Britsimon also. He's not pretending to be someone else by picking a totally new and unrelated user-name.

Let it go guys, he's not pretending to be someone else. He admitted and confirmed he's the same person in his very first post on another thread. As a matter of fact he apologized for his response to @Britsimon also. He's not pretending to be someone else by picking a totally new and unrelated user-name.
Sure I Dont have a problem with him he is welcome. Scratches lol still laughing

Yeah exactly. I was letting it go. As Mom said his first response as Scratches was respectful and apologetic - and that was well appreciated. I meant to say that to Scratches, but got caught up with something else.

To be honest, part of my "motive" in banning Scratch was that he had put enough personal info on the site to sink his ship. Banning him deleted that, so in the back of my mind I knew I was doing him a favor.

it will take u to Morocco before before the states. .
if u will want to transit in any country will u want to go transit there. . ??
dubai. .London n Morocco. .choose. .

well I don't see anything wrong with making a transit in Rabat.. Morocco is a nice country if you asked me.