• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

can any one out there elaborate on the mode of payment for the green card..what if u don't have a credit card. .and how does the "account checking" work. .??..or how do u go abt it..
*pls is urgent. *

can any one out there elaborate on the mode of payment for the green card..what if u don't have a credit card. .and how does the "account checking" work. .??..or how do u go abt it..
*pls is urgent. *

If you do not have a credit card you can wait until you enter the USA to do this....

the thing is I want to do it before I get there. .can u pls educate me on the "account checking "

I thinnk you mean checking account - that would be using a direct payment from a US based bank account.

I know you want to do it - but you don't need to do it. Focus on what you need to do.

Hahahah. .are u going to use IOM..they have good deals. ..check them out

I actually used IOM's service to fly up...one-way fare was ok compared to that which i obtained directly from the same airline they put me on.
@Citizen K , you can give them a try. Inside Dzorwulu. closer from the N1 entering Dzorwulu...just ask for the Canadian embassy. tell the guys at the security post you are going to buy a ticket.
Good luck. congrats again on receiving your package. you remind me of the day i got mine.
i beg, keep it secure especially if you have kids who can access almost anything in your belongings...i cant overemphasize enough what your trip will become if that package is tampered with.

I decreed in the mighty name of God that all will get the visa yet people doubt mine. Should I remove the decree? Naaa. Till the last interviewee gets his visa that you will see that I don't speak lies.

But you already admitted that you do, that you lied here.
Can you stop posting nonsense and stick to genuine DV related posts...