• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

When are they using facial recognition software to check multiple entries? Before announcement of random selection? After DS260 is submitted? At interview time if the CO is suspicious? Or put on AP to check multiple entries?

From what I read there is use of it both during initial selection and during interview. The CO was very clearly using the software when uploading our photos at the interview ....

So what will u say about his pic? Atleast the pic is his true identity and the sir name is also the same. Is only the first name that differs. Beside in ghana, you can trace one's lineage by sir name not first name.
@Sm1smom, this means he didnt do multiple registration so it was a mistake on the part of his agent.

Are you for real? You think the agent had best intentions and this was just a mistake?

In my humblest of opinions, the guy who goes by Scratch still has a lot to admit. I begin to fear he..........is................an................an agent! My opinion.

sincerely, i do not know what to say. masa, it would have been better you never came out with your truth because I do not think anyone here can trust anything else you say.
I honestly don't know what to believe now. .this forum is no joke ooo ..masa we are all serious men n women trying to shear ideas abt how to actually go to the states...so please @ scratch if u are not on the same page with us .is better u find some other forum to play this azonto games. ..am jux speaking my mind. ..
is time u get serious. .

"Some people are targeting me too much just bcos they have theirs" Are you serious?? targeting you ?? For what??? If I was that selfish I don't think I will even be commenting on this forum anymore since "I have mine" Your utterances sums you up. Lies Lies Lies and eventually the blame game. But guess what ? even though I still wish you get your visa from the bottom of my heart, I'm done talking/commenting about your case trust me. Goodluck bro
waaa look at this. .why should we hate on u...if u get ur visa are u going to share ur money with me..I don't even know u..so why should I even hate on u...u have to apologise for the comments u jux made @scratch. .

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive."

OK, so Scratch, my head is spinning with the stories of the agent and you being sharp so stealing the number and so on. This is not what this lottery is all about, and most certainly not what the forum is about. You have a low number, and somewhere behind you there is a deserving family who played by the rules and may not get a visa because people like your agent and you are busy fabricating a bunch of lies in order to steal from each other. I saw you as a victim before, but now I don't see you that way. I'm not going to support that behavior - I would suggest the Nairaland forum would be a better place for you.

And I am in absolute agreement with Mom about inciting others to forge documents - I will happily press the ban button if I see that sort of post.
:) nairaland forum Hahahah.

Last edited:
Just that question and you were done? Waoooooow. God is with you Bro. Never forlon Him. I pray it happens to each and everyone of us. Amen. Did you take along affidavit of support?
No. There is nothing like affidavit of support in recent Dv lottery. All the documents they need are those listed on their website.

@lil-kay and @Nana sarfo,

Your posts encouragingly people to fraudulently obtain US visas have been deleted. Any more subsequent posts of that nature will result in a permanent ban from this forum. This is your only warning!

Apologies to all for the suggestion given in one of my earlier posts. With more facts coming to light about scratch's case, i even regret trying to help him. He needs serious counseling.
We are all against fraudulent activities and i will not encourage anyone in that direction. Our efforts should rather put agents who use all kinds of ways to try to get prospective applicants to the US out of work and encourage more people to do this simple process themselves.
i retract my earlier post. I AM SORRY.

Apologies to all for the suggestion given in one of my earlier posts. With more facts coming to light about scratch's case, i even regret trying to help him. He needs serious counseling.
We are all against fraudulent activities and i will not encourage anyone in that direction. Our efforts should rather put agents who use all kinds of ways to try to get prospective applicants to the US out of work and encourage more people to do this simple process themselves.
i retract my earlier post. I AM SORRY.
Lil-Kay, just to mention, I admire your humility. You are a real man and special. Keep up.