• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

wow unbelievable! You hid all this yet praise God? so you expected God to support fraud no matter what? wow so if @Britsimon hadn't pushed this further you will still be lying about the whole thing. still shocked.

It might be ok if he lied forum members. We are not in a position to approve or deny a visa. But the most terrible thing may happen if he plans to lie the CO. May be life time bane.
Let's see what he has at hand, like entry confirmation number, DS260 submission confirmation page, the details of original entry data. We can "advice" him to keep going or to stop and think twice.

Yes NFN means "NO FIRST NAME" - I think you must have listed both your first and last name together under the last name column on your eDV registration. That however shouldn't be a problem at the time of your interview since you have both names listed on your documents. Just make sure you list Daniel as your 'First Name' on the DS-260 form and Wilson under the 'Last Name' column.
entry and passport names the same, right? You will be fine

Agree with mom. The names are right even if they are not exactly in the right boxes. You'll be fine.

Thanks

wow unbelievable! You hid all this yet praise God? so you expected God to support fraud no matter what? wow so if @Britsimon hadn't pushed this further you will still be lying about the whole thing. still shocked.
Let me chip in something small. The bible even tells us to be very careful and wise just like the "SERPENT". A guy came to me with a form and took 2gh cedis and gave me the form to fill. After that, he took my passport size photo and left. On 16th may i got a call from this guy telling me i have been selected so i should meet him with my sss certificate the following morning. When i met him, the CN wasnt on the form but he told me he will take 8000 us dollars before he will give me the confirmation code to access it. I was fast enough to tell him to let me see my pic so he did dat which prove to me. I again asked him to use the confirmation code to access my 1NL and he again did that also. I went aheard and asked him to hand me over my certificate until i am done discussing this with my family about my selection. But raising this resulted in a fight which brought many unto the scene. A man intervene and asked him to hand him the confirmation, the photocoy of my cert and the 1NL he brought. We went to the man the following day i insisted it is mine and a such he cant tell me what to pay him so i need all the papers. Bro trust me, people realise the sense i put across that day and asked him to hand all over to me without allowing him to have a look at the confirmation code and case number again. Beside he gave me the form i filled during the innitial registration but told me it was only the email address and postal address that he changed it to use his. But before filling the ds260 form, i consulted an expect and he told me i can use a new a address and email because the CO's knows we keep on changing addresses and email addresses so they wont bother comparing addresses on th EDV and ds260. Beside that was the reason i wasnt able to submit my ds260 until 30 june because i wanted to be sure. Bro we have to be fast on certain things because those guys and agents out there are not to be trusted. Atleast @scratch, give it a second thought but you can still go ahead if your spirit tells you to because is all about faith. You can as well get your visa but all depends on you.

@Nana sarfo i don't think this platform is noted for encouraging people to forge documents. please i am not against anyone or scratch. wish both of you well.

@Nana sarfo i don't think this platform is noted for encouraging people to forge documents. please i am not against anyone or scratch. wish both of you well.
Hahahaha come on @ f-lan, i have no problem with mine. But lets help our dear friend to give in a try. Beside the pic on the EDV is his and that is a plus to him.

i think the agent used your photo and entered multiple entries for you in other to increase your chances. CO will be suspicious of that, so you have to find a way of nullifying that suspicion

I have that that conforms to DS260 and not EDV. Wanna swear affidavit to back it. Some people are targeting me to much just bcos they have theirs. Please we are all Ghanaians and should be each others keeper, ok? U can't predict the future. U can't

Nobody is targeting you.
As britsimon already said, the choice is yours.
There are just people who actually don't want to see you wasting so much time and money only to face the heartbreaking denial at the end of it - this is not targeting you, this is actually being kind - even if it is not what you want to hear.
If you want to trust God and whoever told you you won and not think about the facts of the case as you have presented them, then by all means go ahead. At least you know what to expect. Good luck. I hope you have entered DV2016 too.

i think the agent used your photo and entered multiple entries for you in other to increase your chances. CO will be suspicious of that, so you have to find a way of nullifying that suspicion
If the agent used his photo more than once he will be disqualified. They use facial recognition software to check for duplicate entries this way.

No problem @F-Lan It could be 99.9 % fraud. I get that. But this forum considers the 0.1 % probability. what if it falls there. Are there no survivors from Ebola? If there are then I can survive this, ok?

No, this forum DOES NOT believe you have a 0.1% chance of succeeding. This forum believes you have a 0.0000000000% chance of succeeding. Zero! Zilt! Nada! However you and other fraudsters believe you have that 0.1% probability.

If the agent used his photo more than once he will be disqualified. They use facial recognition software to check for duplicate entries this way.

When are they using facial recognition software to check multiple entries? Before announcement of random selection? After DS260 is submitted? At interview time if the CO is suspicious? Or put on AP to check multiple entries?

@lil-kay and @Nana sarfo,

Your posts encouragingly people to fraudulently obtain US visas have been deleted. Any more subsequent posts of that nature will result in a permanent ban from this forum. This is your only warning!
@Sm1smom, i am not encouraging him to forge any document. He said that the guy used his pic but mistakenly used nana kofi instead of dennis. Beside his DOB on the EDV conflict with his real DOB.

@Sm1smom, i am not encouraging him to forge any document. He said that the guy used his pic but mistakenly used nana kofi instead of dennis. Beside his DOB on the EDV conflict with his real DOB.

Yes you are. Asking him to go get a birth certificate that matches the DOB that was used on the eDV registration which is clearly not his actual DOB, and teaching him how to actually go about obtaining the document and what to say EQUATES TO encouraging him to forge documents for the DV processing!

Yes you are. Asking him to go get a birth certificate that matches the DOB that was used on the eDV registration which is clearly not his actual DOB, and teaching him how to actually go about obtaining the document and what to say EQUATES TO encouraging him to forge documents for the DV processing!
So what will u say about his pic? Atleast the pic is his true identity and the sir name is also the same. Is only the first name that differs. Beside in ghana, you can trace one's lineage by sir name not first name.

So what will u say about his pic? Atleast the pic is his true identity and the sir name is also the same. Is only the first name that differs. Beside in ghana, you can trace one's lineage by sir name not first name.

Your gullibility reeks to the high heavens, so I'm not going to engage in a back and forth discussion with you over a fraudulent application. I will simply reiterate what I posted earlier, this forum will not tolerate inappropriate postings aimed at teaching people how to fraudulently obtain US visas!

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive."

OK, so Scratch, my head is spinning with the stories of the agent and you being sharp so stealing the number and so on. This is not what this lottery is all about, and most certainly not what the forum is about. You have a low number, and somewhere behind you there is a deserving family who played by the rules and may not get a visa because people like your agent and you are busy fabricating a bunch of lies in order to steal from each other. I saw you as a victim before, but now I don't see you that way. I'm not going to support that behavior - I would suggest the Nairaland forum would be a better place for you.

And I am in absolute agreement with Mom about inciting others to forge documents - I will happily press the ban button if I see that sort of post.