• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

You used nonsense. Well I see, SusieQQQ.

Scratch. Enough. Susie was absolutely right in what she said - and your protestations are in poor taste. The only apologies due are from you and you have failed to come forward with those for days. We have spent too much time on your stories already, so please - no more disruption to the forum otherwise I will be clicking the ban button in order to maintain the peaceful, honest, helpful nature of this forum. I will not warn you a second time.

I am strongly suspecting that guy to be one of the agents troubling people around and he is only here to source information for his dubious stuffs. Cause he keeps bringing in trouble here and doesn't seems to care about it.
Let's move on and leave him to think about himself. I wonder how people use the word of God to support their evil deeds, we are all sinners but let's be careful about things we do.

LOL!

They are running later than usual. Again I suspect this is more "process" problems stemming from the introduction of the DS260.
They told me the last time i called that although i have a very low CN but couldn't schedule my case for october or november interview because i submitted my ds260 late. You may be current but if you dont submit your ds260 ealy, you wont get it on time. Looking at all those who have gotten theirs, they submitted their ds260 ealy. But i think 2015Af00000xxx which i submitted my ds260 30th june is a bit ok to be schedule for december.

Will let a friend do the payment for me with his credit card over there b4 I move. I think so
oh ok..do u know u can make payments at the embassy. .??..I did some research last night n I got to know. .so I will go make payments by next week. .
don't wonna burden anyone. .