• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

ok now i don't want to write plenty...u guys now know all the normal proceedings at the embassy.....

the main interview

Co :good morning
me :good morning
Co: please put up your hand and swear after me
Me: i did
Co; please are you married?
me : i answered
co: have you ever been married?
me: i answered
co : do you have kids?
me: i answered
co : have you ever traveled outside ghanan before?
co: where did you complete your high school education?
me:i answered
co : where,which region?
co : what did you do afer graduation?
co : what program?
co : what wer your electives in high sch?
co: oh yeah good you had a very good grade in geography?
Me: i said thanks
co : typing and looking on the screen....then she wrote my name on the blue sheet saying they need more info about my case and they will call me as soon as the are done......took my number and thanked me.

Abam buo paa ni. (Discouragement)

Ok scratches shall I be encouraging rather?
Don't worry about the interview
Even though your name is wrong and people get disqualified for that
Even though your date of birth is wrong and people get disqualified for that
Even though the photo was not taken specifically for DV and you may still be disqualified for that
I am sure that the divine power will nevertheless make sure your medical and interview fees are not wasted and somehow make the CO blind to all the problems so he grants you a visa
Better?

But why are you like that? Why me? Even the so called genuine documents people were denied so get this straight. Imagine yourself being Daniel and been pushed into the den of the hungry lions. Whoever thought Daniel will come out safe, unharmed? Only himself and his God. SussieQQQ is Nebuchadnezzar. She wants me to bow to failure but that will happen on 30th February. SussieQQQ, I stand to be corrected but are you a Christian? If yes then your faith is infinitesimal.

There have been others here who believed God would get them through but then it seems to have been God's plan that they wouldn't get a visa.
But you have answered my other question, that you are basing this on belief rather than anything that is based on the requirements to successfully claim a visa.
What you don't realise is the number of people I have seen over the years, living in hope, based on faith and supposed "good wishes" of people, the wishes of people who thought it was better to be "nice" than to be realistic, only to find themselves without a visa at the end of it having spent months of effort and waiting, and hundreds of dollars along the way.
You may see it as me wanting you to bow to failure, others will see it as me trying to spare you the pain and heartaches of months of waiting, and wasted money, trying for a visa you have no hope of getting.
Perhaps you should examine the mote in your own eye first, when ascribing motivations to people... If you call yourself a Christian.

Ok scratches shall I be encouraging rather?
Don't worry about the interview
Even though your name is wrong and people get disqualified for that
Even though your date of birth is wrong and people get disqualified for that
Even though the photo was not taken specifically for DV and you may still be disqualified for that
I am sure that the divine power will nevertheless make sure your medical and interview fees are not wasted and somehow make the CO blind to all the problems so he grants you a visa
Better?
What's the issue with his photograph again?