• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Susie!! You at worst, silently watch the downcast.

?
I'm trying to figure out how the heck he thinks he is going to get a visa with two separate factors that each disqualify him, I would prefer for him not to waste his time and money, have you noticed that he has given absolutely no reason why he thinks he will get the visa especially when others like f-lan have been denied, other than to "trust" him? Remember this guy we need to "trust" is the one who constantly changed his story again and again and again until finally the truth came out.

what happened?
i don't know why...the interview went on well but i don't understand why the CO put me on AP...she kept askn questions about my sch. cert then she said they need more information about my dv case and they will call me when they are done..

i don't know why...the interview went on well but i don't understand why the CO put me on AP...she kept askn questions about my sch. cert then she said they need more information about my dv case and they will call me when they are done..

On the AP paperwork there should be a reason given...

It might just be additional checks, many people get that sort of AP - and at least yours is early in the year.

Sorry to hear you are on AP :(
Like britsimon says they should give you a reason. Did they give you a piece of paper saying you are on AP? It should say why or list a section of the act?
Do you have a normal high school certificate?

yes they gave me a blue paper with the statement...
we have insufficient information to reach a definitive decision in your diversity visa case.you have been temporarily refused under INA section 221g as we lack certain documents or information needed to reach a final decision in your immigrant visa case.we have checked the boxes for the additional documents or information required.

yes they gave me a blue paper with the statement...
we have insufficient information to reach a definitive decision in your diversity visa case.you have been temporarily refused under INA section 221g as we lack certain documents or information needed to reach a final decision in your immigrant visa case.we have checked the boxes for the additional documents or information required.
i think there is no need to worry since you got more days and also the fact of the issue is verification of documents which you have provided.