• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Hang in there guys. I think the month my 2NL came out they didn't issue them until the 26th - I've felt your pain!

Lol I just realised my signature says 2NL came on the 24th - d'oh! Have you guys called KCC at all? When I called, they told me my interview date a day before the 2NL actually came out.

Hang in there guys. I think the month my 2NL came out they didn't issue them until the 26th - I've felt your pain!

Thanks mate. At least we know it will come. There are just so many things I have been waiting on recently and my frustration levels are building. But as usual you guys on here make me feel much more reassured. You've no idea how this forum has helped me. Thanks!

And no I haven't called yet, but I will if I don't hear soon. Maybe tomorrow if I haven't heard to save another loooonnnggg weekend

Lol I just realised my signature says 2NL came on the 24th - d'oh! Have you guys called KCC at all? When I called, they told me my interview date a day before the 2NL actually came out.

Yes, that's reassuring. I'd love to find out tomorrow, just would make the long weekend more enjoyable.

At least I feel like I can sort of forget about it over the weekend if it doesn't happen. Then back to stressing on Tuesday :)

I called up on the 17th, and was told me interview was in the processor being scheduled. Thats a bonus as every other time I rang up it was always only being processed :)

Play the waiting game now

I feel your pain...hang in there, you are a lot closer than some others!

Thanks Gemma, I know I should be feeling grateful to be this close. And I am. There are just a few people waiting on me and I keep pushing the date further along. I was just hoping not to have to do it again. So there is nothing I can do but be patient. I'm hangin lol

Last edited:
Yes, that's reassuring. I'd love to find out tomorrow, just would make the long weekend more enjoyable.

At least I feel like I can sort of forget about it over the weekend if it doesn't happen. Then back to stressing on Tuesday :)
I wonder how u still didn't check the Esc page ; you must be either sleeping or hibernating until Tuesday

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10th March 8.45am!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
And yes Emily, Shouting I was, and doing a happy dance. I hope Gandt got his, I have my fingers and toes crossed for him.
It is even on the day I visualised. It feels like things are starting to snap into place at last.

Enough Deb! :mad::mad::mad: Stop yelling so loudly

tumblr_inline_n8q9m6IkiV1sswq9m.gif

lol ................. Congratulations!!!