• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2014 Kenyan Selectees report here

For those in contact/who are friends with @aleki: you may wish to let him/her know that their profile will be deleted if the offensive profile picture isn't removed within the next 24 hours.

Hi guys i finally landed here in washington dulles airport to Baltimore with my family to restart anew life thanyu guys for yua prayers ,how z tyt case ?i want to thanyu all for prayers simon ,and the rest i wil keep in contact soon.
Congrats Rogers,we hanged around after your/the departure party and have been anxiously waiting to hear this.God bless you.I have nothing left to say about TYT other than to hope one day he will set foot in that LAND.I need one- on-one phone conversation with you once you are set.

Last edited:
Hi guys i finally landed here in washington dulles airport to Baltimore with my family to restart anew life thanyu guys for yua prayers ,how z tyt case ?i want to thanyu all for prayers simon ,and the rest i wil keep in contact soon.
Am really happy for you bro all the best as you settle down

simon am gud i tried severally yua no but yu didnt pick on 27 otherwise am gud we talked alot wth sammie 101 the same day bt soon am fully connecting with yu 2moro am going to apply fo ssn as wel as taking kids for school above all i thank God its been all well Akello my cal z stil coming soon bro

simon am gud i tried severally yua no but yu didnt pick on 27 otherwise am gud we talked alot wth sammie 101 the same day bt soon am fully connecting with yu 2moro am going to apply fo ssn as wel as taking kids for school above all i thank God its been all well Akello my cal z stil coming soon bro
Am very sorry Sam,I had gone for my daughters prize giving day and there was limited Mobile Network coverage.Now,tell me more about school enrollment,transportation.Are there boarding schools? bla bla...

rogers , i will like to know your experiences you had settling down with a family . Most dont give accurate info.

There is This new Movie about The lost boys of South Sudan'The Good lie'...its a story about africans on lottery visas in the USA and how they fair in the 'dreamland'...check it out

rogers , i will like to know your experiences you had settling down with a family . Most dont give accurate info.
I know Rogers very well and he will definitely tell us everything even if its in camera

Last edited:
what i have experienced here it depends wth yua host if he z willing to makethings faster,for education not yet known abt baording schools but the education z free whereby thekids are picked by schoolbus evrymorning and evening

what i have experienced here it depends wth yua host if he z willing to makethings faster,for education not yet known abt baording schools but the education z free whereby thekids are picked by schoolbus evrymorning and evening
Thanks alot for your updates despite the jetlag

There is This new Movie about The lost boys of South Sudan'The Good lie'...its a story about africans on lottery visas in the USA and how they fair in the 'dreamland'...check it out

http://www.state.gov/j/prm/releases/factsheets/2013/210135.htm

The explanation of the movie about lottery visas for refugees is misleading..The government has a special program for them in conjunction with UNHCR, IOM and others (US Refugee Admissions Program) for upto 70000 refugees a year. They don't go through the hardships we 'DV people' go through. They have houses ready when they arrive (rent paid for at least a month), A caseworker to receive and orient them, help them get a job, get monthly government assistance, free healthcare for 8 months and many other benefits. Can't wait to see how they portray the story.